My Friend's Boston Terrier. . . Fernway

Here she is again , I think she was disappointed with what she got from Santa or she had gas .

Awwwwww How cute!! We have a Boston Terrier at work named Yaz-he is adorable and they are very lively dogs!!!!!

I was amazed at how much tugging strength this little monster had . She was very funny with her toys . She would get pretty rabid when playing with her squirrel , she snapped like a mini pitt bull. Her legs were also interesting , kind of a side to side action .

weve had one ever since i can remember, probably 5 or 6 of them in my life anyway.
very strong pullers when it comes to rope or leashes or something they can get their teeth into. the one we have now was so hyper that we had to get his thingys cut off!! now he jsut sleeps alot, or until someone shows him his leash anyway :teeth:

krisy said:
Why don't you get one? Are you allergic?

Because the dog would be miserable.. I don't have time to devote to playing, walking, etc. (Yes, I'm allergic, but that doesn't stop me from having two cats...)

Shattered said:
Because the dog would be miserable.. I don't have time to devote to playing, walking, etc. (Yes, I'm allergic, but that doesn't stop me from having two cats...)

They are a lot of work and time. My 2 dogs are like kids-follow me everywhere I go in the house,especially the Australian Shepard mix. Maybe you could get a little dog and the cats could keep him company when your not home :D

krisy said:
They are a lot of work and time. My 2 dogs are like kids-follow me everywhere I go in the house,especially the Australian Shepard mix. Maybe you could get a little dog and the cats could keep him company when your not home :D

Most likely scenario is that the cats would eat him. My eldest cat shoved a Norwegian Elkhound around for a good year and a half. :D

Shattered said:
Most likely scenario is that the cats would eat him. My eldest cat shoved a Norwegian Elkhound around for a good year and a half. :D

I have a cat like that . When I first picked him up from Petsmart's adoption system , he was maybe 2 months old . I brought him home and he almost immediately started attacking and chasing my 14 year old Afghan Hound .I don't know if he knew the Afghan was old and wouldn't kill him or he was just crazy . I have had a lot of cats and dogs and had never seen this before . The Afghan had been raised with cats and never could understand this aggressive little shit .

sitarro said:
I have a cat like that . When I first picked him up from Petsmart's adoption system , he was maybe 2 months old . I brought him home and he almost immediately started attacking and chasing my 14 year old Afghan Hound .I don't know if he knew the Afghan was old and wouldn't kill him or he was just crazy . I have had a lot of cats and dogs and had never seen this before . The Afghan had been raised with cats and never could understand this aggressive little shit .

Ratt's (yes, that's the cats name) way of handling the dog was simple, really.. She was there first. Period.

Forum List

Back