My friend

bigdaddygtr

Aug 28, 2008
don't you know that we're in trouble my friend? But, my friend, this is hard times and you know it! My friend, I'm not sure how to get everything back on track, but, my friend, we can do it together. My friend, that was an excellent question, and one that all Americans are asking themselves tonight. My friend, health care is in trouble! My friend, we gotta do something about it now!!

Wow, just how awful was McCain last night? He sounded like the male Sara Palin. And for all you Cons who want to spin this, go look at every major political site(Dem or Repub) and all are saying that McCain got killed last night. He was terrible and he looks like he's 95 years old - this campaign might kill him

don't you know that we're in trouble my friend? But, my friend, this is hard times and you know it! My friend, I'm not sure how to get everything back on track, but, my friend, we can do it together. My friend, that was an excellent question, and one that all Americans are asking themselves tonight. My friend, health care is in trouble! My friend, we gotta do something about it now!!

Wow, just how awful was McCain last night? He sounded like the male Sara Palin. And for all you Cons who want to spin this, go look at every major political site(Dem or Repub) and all are saying that McCain got killed last night. He was terrible and he looks like he's 95 years old - this campaign might kill him

*yawn*

My friend, you are about as original as the wheel. I suppose you either just that damned slow that this rhetoric just came to mind via Earth-shattering revelation, or you felt it necessary to start a whole new thread to parrot all the other lefties on this board and their myriad threads because you think it's MORE important coming from you.

:rolleyes:

*yawn*

My friend, you are about as original as the wheel. I suppose you either just that damned slow that this rhetoric just came to mind via Earth-shattering revelation, or you felt it necessary to start a whole new thread to parrot all the other lefties on this board and their myriad threads because you think it's MORE important coming from you.

:rolleyes:

Thats a great point my friend, too bad I have no response except to call you my friend

Everytime he says "My Friend," I throw up in my mouth just a little bit, and then I need to go brush my teeth. It sucks.

Everytime he says "My Friend," I throw up in my mouth just a little bit, and then I need to go brush my teeth. It sucks.

You betcha. That's what they do a lot of on Mainstreet Wasilla. Sometime they throw up in some one else;s mouth. Don't have to answer your questions, gonna talk right to the telepromper.:eusa_drool:

Yeah, but she's not as bad as McCain, because at least she is cute, which presents a huge moral problem for me: I don't like her as a politician and I think she'd be terrible for this country... but I think I'm in love with her.

You betcha. That's what they do a lot of on Mainstreet Wasilla. Sometime they throw up in some one else;s mouth. Don't have to answer your questions, gonna talk right to the telepromper.:eusa_drool:

Uh, Rayboy, I'm glad you brought up this point because politicians need to have safe words in their speeches, tooooooo to basically make them feel less nervous aaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddd and I think I'm glad that we have those words.

Uh, Rayboy, I'm glad you brought up this point because politicians need to have safe words in their speeches, tooooooo to basically make them feel less nervous aaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddd and I think I'm glad that we have those words.

I don't get it...

I watched the debate with my sister and jokingly said if either of us were a drinkers we could play a game and take a shot every time McCain said my friend....then as the debate wore on everytime he said it she and I raised our imaginary glass and took a drink.... it cracked me up...

at the end she said "wow, we'd be pretty drunk right now if that had been a real game"

Yeah, but she's not as bad as McCain, because at least she is cute, which presents a huge moral problem for me: I don't like her as a politician and I think she'd be terrible for this country... but I think I'm in love with her.

:lol::lol:

Sarah Palin is not cute.

Evangeline Lilly is cute.......

EvangelineLilly2.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back