My friend was banned from Hannity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am?

they say xotoxi is responsible for this shit, I say could we do something to him for it, and you say I should get it first.

How exactly am i twisting words.

I am?

they say xotoxi is responsible for this shit, I say could we do something to him for it, and you say I should get it first.

How exactly am i twisting words.

THe implication below that I'm suddenly all for the current round of knucklehead losers...

Oh, so now you think these dickheads are cool and haven't shitted all over the place?

I trust you're not serious about negging him anyway; thus my original response.

I don't like their crap here Dis, whatever problem they had elsewhere should stay the fuck elsewhere.

THat's the Mods problem to deal with - not yours. Del put a stop to it, but you're here bringing it up again. How's that leaving it elsewhere?

THat's the Mods problem to deal with - not yours.
I post here too, I get to have my say no matter who 'looks into it.'

And in case you didn't notice Dis, its not for YOU to say what problem belongs to who, you aern't a mod here either.

No, but I'm not sitting here pissing in my beer after a Mod put a stop to it, either.

THat's the Mods problem to deal with - not yours.
I post here too, I get to have my say no matter who 'looks into it.'

And in case you didn't notice Dis, its not for YOU to say what problem belongs to who, you aern't a mod here either.

No, but I'm not sitting here pissing in my beer after a Mod put a stop to it, either.
Maybe I should make a diva 'I'm leaving forever' post about it.

Remind me who did that Dis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back