My friend was banned from Hannity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stollingbones was responding to someone too...You cannot excuse your diarrhea by pointing out one bad behavior to your bad behavior. Practice what you preach too! I'm sure you understand!

Would you like some Cheese with that?...

:)

peace...
I'm not whining, just pointing out your hypocrisy.

And you continue to be Wrong, and Apparently Incapable of Understanding Context...

Some Trolling Requires a Response... That was one of them.

You don't Agree... So what?

If you were being an Annoying Nanny to the Person I was Responding to who came Throwing Shit first, then maybe I would Consider that this wasn't Personal for you...

But your Focus is Clear.

peace...

peace...

And you continue to be Wrong, and Apparently Incapable of Understanding Context...

If you were being an Annoying Nanny to the Person I was Responding to who came Throwing Shit first, then maybe I would Consider that this wasn't Personal for you...

But your Focus is Clear.

peace...

Or, you could consider the fact that you're just an idiot, which would make more sense since Terry and I don't even really know each other, much less are aligned against you...

peace...

But your Focus is Clear.

peace...
You would know what trolling is, which reminds me don't you have some gay threads to start? You're such an embarrassment and you have no clue because of your inflated ego.

Terry: Unlike you, I'm not a paid blog spin doctor. :lol:

Then where is the friggin' electronic bank deposits, sweetheart?:lol: I live a good life, but more money is always welcome, partly since we are going Machu Picchu and environs soon.

I know you would luv to get money spinning. Not to worry. I will watch out for rabid rightwing attack llamas.

Last edited:

But your Focus is Clear.

peace...
You would know what trolling is, which reminds me don't you have some gay threads to start? You're such an embarrassment and you have no clue because of your inflated ego.

Keep Blowing... I Need some More Inflation!... Talk about NOT having a Clue! :clap2:

peace...

Or, you could consider the fact that you're just an idiot, which would make more sense since Terry and I don't even really know each other, much less are aligned against you...

"Aligned against"... Paranoid much?...

Nobody said anything about anyone being "aligned"...

Classic.

peace...

S'matter, Tag-along? Get left behind again?

"Aligned against"... Paranoid much?...

Nobody said anything about anyone being "aligned"...

Classic.

peace...

S'matter, Tag-along? Get left behind again?

Terrible Deflection... How's about Explaining why you Felt that anyone Viewed you and Terry as "aligned against" anyone?...

Try not to be Predictably Evasive again.

peace...

Like a nose-pickin, diaperclad todder, Mal brings his shit everywhere, stinking up where ever he goes.

---------------
Ignore the pantload juvenile, oldandtired. I'm sure you will find this board to be a dynamic, thriving & fun community.

Like a nose-pickin, diaperclad todder, Mal brings his shit everywhere, stinking up where ever he goes.

---------------
Ignore the pantload juvenile, oldandtired. I'm sure you will find this board to be a dynamic, thriving & fun community.

Mal

$drama_queen.jpg

Welcome OldandTired.

You inadvertantly stepped on a landmine by referencing the Hannity boards. The locals are really sick of hannity drama spilling over here after a less than graceful entrance by a few of us (present company included). So that is why you are getting some flak, just let it roll off.

No worries, enjoy the board. The mods do a much better job here than they do at "brand X".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back