My first date with a woman who is not my ex-wife in over 30 years...

I think women don't really require so much from men, only that you have a steady job/source of income, and don't try to borrow money from them to pay your cellphone bill.

Just make sure you wear this tee on your second date and she's yo
!BbeGf0!!Wk~$(KGrHqUOKj8Eq5QTqY98BKwMplIGTg~~_35.JPG
urs.

Last edited:
Another problem with the agency is I wanted to reveal certain serious issues about myself and they talked me out of it. In other words, they want me to go in without full disclosure. So, I must assume that I'm going to meet women who have serious issues that have not been disclosed to me.
Would you like it if the woman you met dumped all her garbage in your lap on your first date?
I lack experience in dating since I have not done it for more than 30 years with any woman other than my ex-wife.

But at some point, yes, all serious issues will have to be disclosed.

For example, if a woman had an STD I would want to know that sooner, rather than later.

Another problem with the agency is I wanted to reveal certain serious issues about myself and they talked me out of it. In other words, they want me to go in without full disclosure. So, I must assume that I'm going to meet women who have serious issues that have not been disclosed to me.
Would you like it if the woman you met dumped all her garbage in your lap on your first date?
I lack experience in dating since I have not done it for more than 30 years with any woman other than my ex-wife.

For example, if a woman had an STD I would want to know that sooner, rather than later.
So you can kick her to the curb. See that's why it's not the first thing on the list to impart. You start with the stuff that'll make them want you and maybe it'll all be good enough to compensate with the bad stuff you lay on her later.

O my. O well. I'm missing my favorite cat I've had for 11 years.

Not worried about women tonight.

My standards are impossibly high, and my attractiveness is impossibly low.

I'll be Ok.

So you can kick her to the curb. See that's why it's not the first thing on the list to impart. You start with the stuff that'll make them want you and maybe it'll all be good enough to compensate with the bad stuff you lay on her later.
I have bad stuff too, which I will not disclose here, and the problem with dating at my age is that almost everyone is going to have bad stuff, like crazy exes, or STDs, or unruly children.

52, just a year younger than myself.

She's never been married, never wanted to have children, and really, I have nothing in common with a woman like that, which I told the agency up front.

Yeah. There's a lot of story there. Step away slowly.

You might be dealing with a level seven bunny cooker.

iu

I told her I had three kids and she didn't ask me any questions about them, which I think most women would do, ask me questions about my children.

...and all she could talk about was her horses, her trips abroad to go horseback riding, and cleaning out her barn of horse manure.

I have ten more women to meet on my matchmaking service before I'm done.

I thought you were a woman? Do you have something against horses?

I like women that like/have horses.

Most older unmarried women are trouble some way or another. Nurses, cat lovers or horse women are usually batshit crazy.

But what do I know? I have been married to the same woman for 47 years. The last time I went on a date Richard Nixon was President.

I love cats!!! I have 4 of them. haha

We have one cat and we love her. We have had her for 14 years and she is part of the family.

However, the 40 year old unmarried woman with a gaggle of cats gotta be bad news!

She was also too tall for me, which shouldn't matter, but it does.

I think women don't really require so much from men, only that you have a steady job/source of income, and don't try to borrow money from them to pay your cellphone bill.

Older women only want a penis and and a pension.

Older women only want a penis and and a pension.
The thing about this Matchmaker Service is that everyone who joins puts up a serious amount of money, so none of these women need a man for a meal ticket, really I expect that many of the women I meet will have more money than me.

...and all she could talk about was her horses, her trips abroad to go horseback riding, and cleaning out her barn of horse manure.

I have ten more women to meet on my matchmaking service before I'm done.

I thought you were a woman? Do you have something against horses?

I like women that like/have horses.

Most older unmarried women are trouble some way or another. Nurses, cat lovers or horse women are usually batshit crazy.

But what do I know? I have been married to the same woman for 47 years. The last time I went on a date Richard Nixon was President.

I love cats!!! I have 4 of them. haha
I love horses...

My experience is that non-horse men generally have real power issues with horse women. They can't handle the concept that they can't have the last say over the big powerful animals that aren't theirs.

Forum List

Back