My fellow Patriots

ThomasPaine1776

Patriot
Nov 9, 2012
East Cost
I come to you with an added commitment to defend life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. As we have seen these inalienable rights are under attack. What is not known is if we’ll see another 1776 or 1860 in the coming years. If you seek to protect these truths, I sand with you.

~Thomas

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Thomas, but your dead and worse, your copyrights have expired.

I come to you with an added commitment to defend life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. As we have seen these inalienable rights are under attack. What is not known is if we’ll see another 1776 or 1860 in the coming years. If you seek to protect these truths, I sand with you.

~Thomas

With enough drugs you can see anything you want....:smoke:

Welcome.

~Thomas
Welcome to USMB, ThomasPaine1776. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

~Thomas

You want war with the government?

:lol:

bro, all we are permitted to have are handguns. Wtf is that going to do against bombers?

Just look at Syria if you want to have a vague idea of how bad the end days will be.

America is not the land of the free anymore, get used to the idea.

~Thomas

lock and load. if it must come to that?

nice to meet you.

i would have to be assigned to a support brigade. you really wouldn't want me on the front line.

i can cook---baked beans---very New England. i can also make brown bread. :)

nice to meet you. keep the faith.

Forum List

Back