My fellow and fellowette rwingers

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Show some fucking class and get off Hillary. I don't care for her politics either but she is a human being and has served OUR COUNTRY, for better or worse.
She put up with Bill, she put up with the likes of us and now she is CLEARLY ILL.
Put down your tinfoil hats and remember her medical issues in 2016, but for now you should be wishing her well. Our party doesn't stand for hatred and vile wishes. It stands for integrity and honor, or at least it used to, so show some.

hillaryfinger.gif

Show some fucking class and get off Hillary. I don't care for her politics either but she is a human being and has served OUR COUNTRY, for better or worse.
She put up with Bill, she put up with the likes of us and now she is CLEARLY ILL.
Put down your tinfoil hats and remember her medical issues in 2016, but for now you should be wishing her well. Our party doesn't stand for hatred and vile wishes. It stands for integrity and honor, or at least it used to, so show some.

Sorry but four years of total bull shit coming from the most transparent administration will make a person call bull shit.

• Banned

Sorry but four years of total bull shit coming from the most transparent administration will make a person call bull shit.

I hope that you're not lonely when you're in your final days or hospitalized with a serious illness. Either way you'll realize most of this petty shit you think is so important will have been a waste of time.

I will bust her chops about Benghazi when she is out of the hospital until then I wish her a speedy recovery a blood clot can be some serious shit.

I will bust her chops about Benghazi when she is out of the hospital until then I wish her a speedy recovery a blood clot can be some serious shit.

True if their is a blood clot.

I hope that you're not lonely when you're in your final days or hospitalized with a serious illness. Either way you'll realize most of this petty shit you think is so important will have been a waste of time.

What is there to fake with the most transparent administration ever? Am I right?

I hope it helped to get that off of your chest, but are you new to this place??:lol: Lecturing people on here to rise above the pettiness of politics is futile...but more importantly, stop trying to fuck with my entertainment.:D

^^^^^^

4 years of conspiracy theorists making up conspiracies will make us laugh at you.

Yes it is. A blood clot in my grandmothers leg took her life. On my birthday no less.

Serious complications can arise from the smallest things as you age and this is no small one

True if their is a blood clot.

Until someone show me some proof there is not I will accept there is. On the very very slim chance there is not one oh what kind of hell would that raise?

I hope it helped to get that off of your chest, but are you new to this place??:lol: Lecturing people on here to rise above the pettiness of politics is futile...but more importantly, stop trying to fuck with my entertainment.:D

I hear you, but every once and awhile things hit home and you realize its not entertainment. Its someone life...

I hear you, but every once and awhile things hit home and you realize its not entertainment. Its someone life...

That is when it's time to turn off the computer and put your focus on something more constructive.:thup:

Forum List

Back