My favorite Twilight Zone episode.

yea but they still had that twist....like the wm shatner ones...everyeone knows the plane who .....with the germlin on the wing...but how many remember the fortune telling machine...that causes him and his wife to stay in town and stay int the cafe

Nightmare At 20,000 Feet ...classic. ;)

yea but they still had that twist....like the wm shatner ones...everyeone knows the plane who .....with the germlin on the wing...but how many remember the fortune telling machine...that causes him and his wife to stay in town and stay int the cafe

Really: can anyone whose seen that episode sit in a window seat on a plane flying at night and NOT look for a hairy beast walking around on the wing?

Uh, yeah dude, because I'm not 12 :rolleyes:

:D

Ok, you're right, now I look for Halle Barry with an Octopus on her breasts.:redface:

All episodes had universally good writing. That's a big reason why they have stood up to the test of time.

Last edited:
Really: can anyone whose seen that episode sit in a window seat on a plane flying at night and NOT look for a hairy beast walking around on the wing?

Uh, yeah dude, because I'm not 12 :rolleyes:

:D

Ok, you're right, now I look for Halle Barry with an Octopus on her breasts.:redface:

I don't remember that episode. I'm surprised no one mentioned that one yet, I would think it would be a memorable classic.

More favs:

People Are Alike All Over
Sixteen-Millimeter Shrine
The After Hours
The Midnight Sun
Number 12 Looks Just Like You
Miniature
Black Leather Jackets
Queen of the Nile
The Long Morrow

Some of the best writing of the day and some great actors

Burgess Meridith, Jack Klugman, Robert Redford, Robert Duvall, Dennis Hopper....

I cannot remember the title of the episode where in a well know character actor ( yup forgot him too) is on a prison planet(?), a rocket lands and the authorities come to take him home as the punishment has been ruled cruel and unusual......he has to leave behind his 'mate' that they let him have that turns out to be an android/robot.

and of course this is another classic..

The Monsters are Due on Maple Street ....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5u-QVk3PFU&feature=related[/ame]

I cannot remember the title of the episode where in a well know character actor ( yup forgot him too) is on a prison planet(?), a rocket lands and the authorities come to take him home as the punishment has been ruled cruel and unusual......he has to leave behind his 'mate' that they let him have that turns out to be an android/robot.

"The Lonely". The character was Corry, played by Jack Warden. He was great in ...And Justice for All too.

Burgess Meridith, Jack Klugman, Robert Redford, Robert Duvall, Dennis Hopper....

Academy award winner Cliff Robertson. Nominated 7 times, Agnes Morehead.

"The Lonely". The character was Corry, played by Jack Warden. He was great in ...And Justice for All too.

ahhh yes ...jack warden...i must have seen him in tons of roles...just couldn't name him.thx

I still confuse ed binns with claude akins too....:lol:

Academy award winner Cliff Robertson. Nominated 7 times, Agnes Morehead.

Comedians Buster Keaton, Ed Wynn, Jonathan Winters, Art Carney, Don Rickles, Carol Burnette

And other notables: Charles Bronson, Telly Sevalas, Mariette Hartley, Elizabeth Montgomery, Cloris Leachman...

Terror at 20,000 feet is a classic.

So is Star Trek

Did you see Shatners overacting?

oh hell yea, I must have read 4-5 star trek memoirs his imho was the most, 'honest', he knows hes a ham and cops to it. he said straight out he sees how he alienated James Doohan and always regretted it.

When you guys are done discussing the finer points of the pocket protector, can we get back to the topic?

Forum List

Back