My favorite songs by:Wilson Pickett

A

archangel

(1) "Midnight Hour"
(2) "Hey Jude"
(3) "Mustang Sally"

Whats yours?

does anyone remember the song "Mona" by the "Rolling Stones"?
I got into a arguement with a buddy of mine who is a Oldies Station DJ!
He said he never heard of it! I told him as a kid I had the 45 that was played on the old pre cassett and CD (auto record player) while cruising the Blvd, it along with my Album (that had it) was lost over the years!

Anyone remember the Album name so I can make him eat his shoes!

dmp said:
:dunno:

Never heard of any of those songs, or the group/person/whatever.

Wilson Pickett the "King of Soul"! it's all over the news...he just passed away at a early age!

archangel said:
Wilson Pickett the "King of Soul"! it's all over the news...he just passed away at a early age!

Thought he was in the Beach Boys. That or the band formed by the three girls..."Ooh some day somebody's gonna make you want to
Turn around and say goodbye"

dmp said:
Thought he was in the Beach Boys. That or the band formed by the three girls..."Ooh some day somebody's gonna make you want to

Thats "Brian Wilson" thought you were a "soul man"!

no1tovote4 said:
"634-5789"

write this...don't remember him singing this...I thought it was "Little Eva" or some other Female of the era!

dmp said:
Wilson Phillips. Hahaha. Blast from the chunky-ugly past :)

archangel said:
does anyone remember the song "Mona" by the "Rolling Stones"?
I got into a arguement with a buddy of mine who is a Oldies Station DJ!
He said he never heard of it! I told him as a kid I had the 45 that was played on the old pre cassett and CD (auto record player) while cruising the Blvd, it along with my Album (that had it) was lost over the years!

Anyone remember the Album name so I can make him eat his shoes!

Recorded January 3, 1964. First released in the UK on The Rolling Stones, in April of '64, then in the US on The Rolling Stones, Now!, on February 12, 1965.
http://www.keno.org/stones_lyrics/mona.html

You should tell your friend about the internet. Way better than A-track (I had a portable a-track player, btw). :tng:

Shattered said:
Wilson who?

the manufactor of 'Wilson' sports equipment, Baseball gloves,basketballs all that good stuff! :rolleyes:

New Topics

Forum List

Back