my favorite Heston film

I know exactly what a troll is...which is why I said what I said to you. And surely your interfering in Eots thread isn't trolling...nah...

now maybe if you have a heston film?

You mean like your post has a Heston film?

Here lets use a little knowledge shall we?

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll#Identity_trolling

As for on topic I love every Heston Film I ever saw, and I saw a lot of them. I liked Omega Man a lot but I also enjoyed his EPIC films as well. I like Sci- Fi so Planet of the Apes was ok as well.

I thought he was great in Omega Man (I know, the afficionados will refer to Vincent Price - and that was a great performance for sure - but we're talking about Heston here).

I thought he was great in Omega Man (I know, the afficionados will refer to Vincent Price - and that was a great performance for sure - but we're talking about Heston here).

I do not recall ever seeing the first film with Price. When it was referred to in Will Smith's version I had to look up what the "third" movie was. ( Smith's version is " I am Legend")

And ya Heston was absolutely great. I never saw a stinker from him. Same with a host of actors from his time and just before. Now don't get me wrong, we have some greats now too. But they do not have the history yet that the older guys have.

Holden, Wayne, Stewart, and a bunch I can not even think of now.

I do not recall ever seeing the first film with Price. When it was referred to in Will Smith's version I had to look up what the "third" movie was. ( Smith's version is " I am Legend")

And ya Heston was absolutely great. I never saw a stinker from him. Same with a host of actors from his time and just before. Now don't get me wrong, we have some greats now too. But they do not have the history yet that the older guys have.

Holden, Wayne, Stewart, and a bunch I can not even think of now.

I think the Vincent Price one might be on YouTube RGS, - found it:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSsvJ6w1GLk[/ame] - it's in several parts. Worth watching though.

"I Am Legend" was terrific, saw it on a huge screen in Canada a few months ago, totally enjoyed it.

Bill Holden, John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart - I'm there, terrific actors, so many great films (one of my favourite westerns is still Broken Arrow with Jimmy Stewart).

I thought that was a pretty good movie as well. Just to add to "The Last Man on Earth" with Price, and the "Omega Man" with Heston, Will Smith's latest "I Am Legend" is the same story.

New Topics

Forum List

Back