My favorite films

Bonnie said:
"Someday lad all this will be yours"
"What the curtains"?

LOL!!!!
That scene , how could those guys have ever gotten through it . Thanks for reminding me .
I saw that movie when I first started college in the early seventies . My friend's parents were out of town and he had picked up some PCP . Neither of us had ever tried any so we only snorted a pin head , that was the most rediculous thing I ever did in my young life . We couldn't follow the plot line of an episode of " The Streets of San Francisco" . We obviously couldn't drive either so we walked a mile to the theater and watched Monty Python and The Holy Grail , it was so bizaar in that condition . It is definitely on my list , near the top .

"you tiny brained wiper of other peoples bottoms, I fart in your general direction"

sitarro said:
LOL!!!!
That scene , how could those guys have ever gotten through it . Thanks for reminding me .
I saw that movie when I first started college in the early seventies . My friend's parents were out of town and he had picked up some PCP . Neither of us had ever tried any so we only snorted a pin head , that was the most rediculous thing I ever did in my young life . We couldn't follow the plot line of an episode of " The Streets of San Francisco" . We obviously couldn't drive either so we walked a mile to the theater and watched Monty Python and The Holy Grail , it was so bizaar in that condition . It is definitely on my list , near the top .

"you tiny brained wiper of other peoples bottoms, I fart in your general direction"

The brilliance of Python.... Bring out your dead......Im not dead yet, im feeling better, I think Ill go for a walk........When's your next pick up..oh Thursday eh, he should be dead by then.........LOL

How about that song "I am the Brave Sir Robbin"

Jimmyeatworld said:
Yeah, Ive seen Happiness. I was drawn to it because of Phillip Seymour Hoffman who has become one of my favorites. It was a bit disturbing at times, but in a good way if that makes any sense. Disturbing can be part of some realy good movies, like The Pledge or One Hour Photo.

Both The Pledge and One Hour Photo were great movies! I thought Williams was extremely good in that as was Nicholson!!

Bonnie said:
The brilliance of Python.... Bring out your dead......Im not dead yet, im feeling better, I think Ill go for a walk........When's your next pick up..oh Thursday eh, he should be dead by then.........LOL

How about that song "I am the Brave Sir Robbin"

Did you see the guys in the background attempting to tie coconuts to pidgeons?

What is your favorite color?

Blue, no Red! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

no1tovote4 said:

"What's he gonna do, nibble me bum?"

"the birds dead"
"no it's not"
"yes it is"

pennyville73 said:
Too many to list...lol

In no particular order...

The Stand
Braveheart
Scarface
Shag
Interwiew with a Vampire
Steel Magnolias (thats where I got my daughters name..lol)
Streetcar Named Desire
Last American Virgin

And usually anything with Al Pacino or Robert Deniro (my favorites)
Penny ,
Check out Serpico , Author!Author! , And Justice For All, and of course Dog Day Afternoon if you want to see Pacino in some great early work.Sea of Love is another good one .

no1tovote4 said:

Ah yes the quiz to pass over the bridge
Answer me these questions three......
What is your name?
What is your quest?
What is the air velocity of a Swallow?
Which kind of Swallow English or African??
I don't know......Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Said1 said:
"What's he gonna do, nibble me bum?"

"the birds dead"
"no it's not"
"yes it is"

"we had to nail him down otherwise he would muscle up to the bars and vroom"
"this bird wouldn't vroom if you passed 50,000 volts through it!"

But father I don't want to marry her, I just want to sing!!!!!!!

It's just a flesh wound
Your arms off
What are you going to do bleed on me??

Bonnie said:
But father I don't want to marry her, I just want to sing!!!!!!!

It's just a flesh wound
Your arms off
What are you going to do bleed on me??

No, its not!

What's that then?

I've had worse!

You liar!

Have at me then!

Bonnie said:
Life of Brian as well!! I could watch those movies over and over again.

If I stay up really late, I might be lucky to catch an episode of "Flying Circus", but that's rare. It's been so long since I've seen any of them!

Said1 said:
If I stay up really late, I might be lucky to catch a episode of "Flying Circus", but that's rare. It's been so long since I've seen any of them!

yes the Minister of Silly Walks
I have the BBC Britcom channel once in a while and I can catch Python on that. I have asked for the Python Box set for Christmas I hope my parents get that for me :tng:

no1tovote4 said:
I own them both. As well as the collection of the TV shows and "The Meaning of Life".

I have only seen Meaning of Life once. Good but not as good as the first two... imho

But it is wafaa thin!!!!!!!!

Bonnie said:
yes the Minister of Silly Walks
I have the BBC Britcom channel once in a while and I can catch Python on that. I have asked for the Python Box set for Christmas I hope my parents get that for me :tng:

I like the argument sketch.

"This isn't argument it's abuse!"

"You didn't order abuse then?"

"No, I paid for an argument."

"Right, second door to the left."

Bonnie said:
I have only seen Meaning of Life once. Good but not as good as the first two... imho

But it is wafaa thin!!!!!!!!

I like the "Every Sperm is Sacred!" song.

"Oh! There goes another one! Can you pick that up Mary?"

Forum List

Back