My Favorite Democrat, Victim Shams

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Democrats like to make it perfectly clear that they ARE the Majority and yet they revel in still playing the role of the poor, sad, misunderstood.....Victims.......(strictly from habit, I suppose)...:lol:

Here are but a few;

1)Obama's poll ratings drop, he's a victim of racism, (no racism mentioned at 78% in the polls).

2)The health care fiasco drops in the polls, we're the victims of misinformation, ( Gads, they have the bully pulpit, their the pointed out MAJORITY and most of the medias in their pocket).

3)Democrats beloved Acorn corruption filmed, we're the victims of illegal filming and editing, also Fox news is picking on us, (whistle blowers beware, you're not in vogue now).

:eusa_boohoo:.....:eusa_boohoo:.....:eusa_boohoo:.....:popcorn:

Democrats like to make it perfectly clear that they ARE the Majority and yet they revel in still playing the role of the poor, sad, misunderstood.....Victims.......(strictly from habit, I suppose)...:lol:

Here are but a few;

1)Obama's poll ratings drop, he's a victim of racism, (no racism mentioned at 78% in the polls).

2)The health care fiasco drops in the polls, we're the victims of misinformation, ( Gads, they have the bully pulpit, their the pointed out MAJORITY and most of the medias in their pocket).

3)Democrats beloved Acorn corruption filmed, we're the victims of illegal filming and editing, also Fox news is picking on us, (whistle blowers beware, you're not in vogue now).

:eusa_boohoo:.....:eusa_boohoo:.....:eusa_boohoo:.....:popcorn:

:eusa_eh: My, this is a lonely post...

GOP talking points are packed with victimhood as well.

Examples:

Palin is a victim of media "pile-on."
Dems are behaving like the GOP did under Bush II, and now Republicans are outraged.
Tom DeLay comparing himself to a Jewish holocaust victim.

Partisan hackery like Lump's can't come close to this stuff. :lol:

This is why I embrace minority status, you're allowed to be the victim! For the Majority it's simply , bad taste.

Examples:

Dems are behaving like the GOP did under Bush II, and now Republicans are outraged.

This is why I embrace minority status, you're allowed to be the victim! For the Majority it's simply , bad taste.
Nowadays there's so much infighting that everyone can qualify as a minority. :)

Examples:

Partisan hackery like Lump's can't come close to this stuff. :lol:....
Oh really?
1. Hillary Clinton was the victim of a "pile-on".
2. How so (before I make an equivalent comparison)?
3. PETA (left of left) compares treatment of animals to holocaust victims. William 'cold-cash' Jefferson whined racism when caught with bribery funds. And, the faux-racism calls in the last year are too numerous to list.

Centrist's voice? I think not.

My, my, homoism...
You are and always will be a gaybob. It's okay, learn to love yourself. It's probably all you get anyway.

Centrist's voice? I think not.
What's non-centrist about pointing out that both the left and the right pull the same crap?
I find it difficult to believe that you think it's the "same crap" when you post this comment,

Perhaps you had a desire to say it's "the same crap" in your first post.

Fair point: I probably should have said that.

Examples:

Nowadays there's so much infighting that everyone can qualify as a minority. :)

Sorry, that doesn't qualify as reasonable.

Forum List

Back