my favorite commercial...

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
I love that new Burger King commercial with the guys in the van talking to the cop.

"You boys are Whopperheads, aren't you?"
"Maybe" [takes a huge bite of a Whopper]
"Enjoy the free music while it lasts... Whopperheads."

My roommate didn't get it. My roommate also told me that the Corona commercial that shows a bottle of Corona with no label next to a sign that says "Nude Beach" was, and I quote, "if it's not genius, it's damn near close to it". Yeah, our senses of humor obviously clash.

Dan said:
I love that new Burger King commercial with the guys in the van talking to the cop.

"You boys are Whopperheads, aren't you?"
"Maybe" [takes a huge bite of a Whopper]
"Enjoy the free music while it lasts... Whopperheads."

My roommate didn't get it. My roommate also told me that the Corona commercial that shows a bottle of Corona with no label next to a sign that says "Nude Beach" was, and I quote, "if it's not genius, it's damn near close to it". Yeah, our senses of humor obviously clash.

I have to admit that one is pretty funny, mostly the way the cops says that line............

I like the game commercial with the midgets running around the city for
like a whole minute saying "hotdog" then they get a hotdog and bring it
back to a guy at a table with his buddy. The guy say "I said with mustard"
and his buddy says "make that two". Then the midgets run of screaming
"Mustard". :rotflmao:
Something about the midgets is really funny to me.

There is one which two ladies are at the Supermarket and one asks the other when she is due to which the other lady angirly replies Im not pregnant.............So the other lady then says "thank you" and the insulted one then puts out her arms and says give me a hug........I think it's the expressions on the faces that makes it so funny.

Forum List

Back