My favorite - Chinese food

NO, NO, NO!!!!

Never eat at a chinese buffet, these people do not believe in wasting a drop of food. Do you really think they throw the leftover food out?

I have even wondered if what you leave on your plate makes it back to the buffet table!!

All I can say is :puke:

Meh. More than likely, the kitchen's just as messy in a Chinese restaurant as in a buffet.

And, yeah, the place I usually go to is a buffet. I think I've been going too much lately, I'm starting to get special treatment. I went in a couple weeks ago, and there was like six people ahead of me, and the waitress came up to me and sat me while they waited! I felt like Henry freakin' Hill!:cool:

Well thanks guys for that talk on buffets - to think on how many chinese buffets I have gone to. Dan, when you come up at Christmas, can we please do something other than chinese this year? hehehe!!!!

Originally posted by eric
NO, NO, NO!!!!

Never eat at a chinese buffet, these people do not believe in wasting a drop of food. Do you really think they throw the leftover food out?

I have even wondered if what you leave on your plate makes it back to the buffet table!!

All I can say is :puke:

You think its just the Chinese places that do this? I wish I could tell you the name of a very expensive, very well known place that had some 'oddities' going on behind the walls. If you only knew what went on in some kitchens of resturants -

You think its just the Chinese places that do this? I wish I could tell you the name of a very expensive, very well known place that had some 'oddities' going on behind the walls. If you only knew what went on in some kitchens of resturants -

Yeah, I have three friends who work in big-name chain restaurants, and you wouldn't believe the stories I hear. We just need to accept the fact that if you're going to eat out, there's going to be a one in five chance your food has been on the floor, spit in, etc.

Thats all true too about fast food but you might expect that from there.

Imagine dining out in a five star resturant though?

It doesn't matter where you go...oh and don't piss off the chef - never return your food because its not right - big mistake.

New Topics

Forum List

Back