My faith in humanity

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
was crushed and restored in the span of Ten minutes today.

The crushing occurred; When my Wife called my work to tell them she was being admitted to the hospital, Four and a half hours later they hadn't informed me. I had to call my wife to find out what happened, and after I mentioned it to the people in charge, they didn't even bother to apologies. Just told me I would have to call out or get pointed.

Restoration; So I'm sitting in the lobby, no car, my ride [wife] isn't coming, family is, but they are hours away, and everyone I knew was long gone.

Desperate and passing, I walked up to the first person that looked like he was leaving; "Hey mister, you don't know me, and if you say no to the favor I am about to ask, considering the day and age, I will think nothing less of you. My Wifes in the hospital. Would you give me a ride?"

W/o a moments pause, he said yes, THEN asked; "Which one?"

His name is Brandon, no last name for his privacy. A special young man that's a rare find.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

The crushing occurred; When my Wife called my work to tell them she was being admitted to the hospital, Four and a half hours later they hadn't informed me. I had to call my wife to find out what happened, and after I mentioned it to the people in charge, they didn't even bother to apologies. Just told me I would have to call out or get pointed.

Restoration; So I'm sitting in the lobby, no car, my ride [wife] isn't coming, family is, but they are hours away, and everyone I knew was long gone.

Desperate and passing, I walked up to the first person that looked like he was leaving; "Hey mister, you don't know me, and if you say no to the favor I am about to ask, considering the day and age, I will think nothing less of you. My Wifes in the hospital. Would you give me a ride?"

His name is Brandon, no last name for his privacy. A special young man that's a rare find.

I am truly sorry to hear of your poor treatment bu the hospital but, good for the young man! BTW that sort of thing is COMMON here in northern Nevada.

Get Brandon to sign up so he can receive his rep!

New Topics

Forum List

Back