My Ex-Girlfriend's A Groupie!

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
:blowup: :bang3: :shocked: :eek2:

My first girlfriend in life, a girl in Miami, a girl I still like.... is a groupie... in her own words... she's now gone after and "gotten" four Miami Dolphin players and a Miami Heat player...

I'm not sure whether I want to cry or scream. Worst of all, regardless, I would probably still not say no to another "try" if we met again in Miami...Since I have no pride left though, I thought you all might get a laugh at least....

Can I help this girl? Why would someone (a man or woman) do this?

NATO AIR said:

My first girlfriend in life, a girl in Miami, a girl I still like.... is a groupie... in her own words... she's now gone after and "gotten" four Miami Dolphin players and a Miami Heat player...

I'm not sure whether I want to cry or scream. Worst of all, regardless, I would probably still not say no to another "try" if we met again in Miami...Since I have no pride left though, I thought you all might get a laugh at least....

Puleeeeeze! Now if she said she was a groupie and had "gotten" four Marine generals and a Navy admiral, why then she could at least help your military career if you got back together.....

CSM said:
Puleeeeeze! Now if she said she was a groupie and had "gotten" four Marine generals and a Navy admiral, why then she could at least help your military career if you got back together.....
good one CSM, always looking to fast track...lol

shit dude, dont give it a worry. if shes throwing it everywhere, like it seems, dont put your shit into the mix! dont chance picking something up.

NATO AIR said:

Dude... if she's been with 5 pro athletes, just let her go. Do you really want to get with her after that? Take the high road and leave it alone.

Hey Nato, from a female point of view, this is the same level as a guy just going after someone for 'trophy,' not too deep, no self-image, not worth having. If she's 'gotten' them, what does she have to show for it? NO, don't answer that! :eek:

Sounds like she's not fit to date a goose much less someone as together as yourself......... RUN.......! JMO

Kathianne said:
Hey Nato, from a female point of view, this is the same level as a guy just going after someone for 'trophy,' not too deep, no self-image, not worth having. If she's 'gotten' them, what does she have to show for it? NO, don't answer that! :eek:
:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, everyone's quite right about this.

I just feel sick, perfect timing right as I deploy too. Lots of long, lonely hours to think about crap like this.

Oh well.

Thanks for the accurate and honest POV's.

NATO AIR said:
in her own words... she's now gone after and "gotten" four Miami Dolphin players and a Miami Heat player...

Is that what she wanted to be when she grew up? A ho?

If so, good for her, she's succeeded.

And why would she tell you that? Was she trying to make you jealous by telling you how much of a ho she is?

How odd.

Zhukov said:

And why would she tell you that? Was she trying to make you jealous by telling you how much of a ho she is?

How odd.
kind of what i was thinking. they say if you dont use protection you sleep with everyone your partner has slept with... eww :puke3:

Zhukov said:

How odd.

You make a good point Z...Generally speaking those brag often don't. Scary how some women think their only worth is measured in how many guys they "get into bed" as if that's a real accomplishment.

Bonnie said:
You make a good point Z...Generally speaking those brag often don't. Scary how some women think their only worth is measured in how many guys they "get into bed" as if that's a real accomplishment.
thats just what i want to hear about... how many dicks one has taken.
i dont know, people are strange

Forum List

Back