~My Ex And My Best Friend~

I don't object...I don't give a fucking shit.
I just do not want to be dragged into the chaos. And believe me, if her husband was to ever find out......somebody is getting an ass whooping ~LoL~

The fact that it bothers you indicates you have not completely let go. Of course, you will insist you have, so....... If you don't want to hear about it, tell them you don't want to hear about it. That is called setting a boundary. My guess is you DO want to hear about it.

It's all a big drama scene. I don't like drama.
You are mistaken if you think I haven't let go.
I purposely avoid her texts and calls on my cell, because I don't care to hear....that's when she gets all worried and stuff.
I would never go forth and rat on her to her husband.
I just wish she could call and talk about other stuff........like we used to do....back in the good ole days.
And the above in red, I mentioned that in my original post...I told them both that. So...I stay away from both.

aye carumba. hang in dear heart.

This is a true story.
How would any of yunz feel...if your ex husband/wife.....was having an affair with your best friend??
I call it an affair because the best friend is married.

This is no shit....my best friend....if one could call her that, has always had the hots for what is now my ex-husband. My ex husband and I have been divorced since 1997.
We still get along, the ex and I, we have a child together....grandchildren we adore together.....we are civil.
But my best friend and him starting seeing each other....and having sex.
How do I know??
They both tell me.
And they both tell me to not say anything.....especially to the best friend's husband.
Kind of comical if you think about it. I don't give a rat's ass who he sees, or who she sees.....I don't even fucking care that she is having an affair.
What I do have a problem with...is the fact, she is using me as her alibi, so to speak.
When she wants to get all funky and shit, she'll make up an excuse to her husband, that she and I are going to lunch...or shopping...or some other crazy shit.
I told both of them, my ex and my friend, that I do not want to be brought into this mess...and if my friend's husband ever was to ask me....I'm not lying for either of the idiots.
Now....my best friend is so damn worried.........she keeps asking me if I am mad at her....or if I don't text back right away, she gets all worried, because she knows I know all the details...and she thinks I'll run and tell her husband.
I guess she's not really a best friend....most people I tell about this, tell me she isn't any kind of friend if she is having an affair with my ex husband. I don't see a problem with her sleeping with my ex, hell I don't fucking care. The big issue is she is still married.
Not really asking for advice, none to be given really.....it's like a scene right out of a soap opera or something :lol:

get some xtc , break out the Mazola and Saran wrap and have a party, invite the whole crew

I'm thinking double dish of Mississippi Mud pie OMG someone kill me now but with dream whip cream on top.

This is a true story.
How would any of yunz feel...if your ex husband/wife.....was having an affair with your best friend??
I call it an affair because the best friend is married.

This is no shit....my best friend....if one could call her that, has always had the hots for what is now my ex-husband. My ex husband and I have been divorced since 1997.
We still get along, the ex and I, we have a child together....grandchildren we adore together.....we are civil.
But my best friend and him starting seeing each other....and having sex.
How do I know??
They both tell me.
And they both tell me to not say anything.....especially to the best friend's husband.
Kind of comical if you think about it. I don't give a rat's ass who he sees, or who she sees.....I don't even fucking care that she is having an affair.
What I do have a problem with...is the fact, she is using me as her alibi, so to speak.
When she wants to get all funky and shit, she'll make up an excuse to her husband, that she and I are going to lunch...or shopping...or some other crazy shit.
I told both of them, my ex and my friend, that I do not want to be brought into this mess...and if my friend's husband ever was to ask me....I'm not lying for either of the idiots.
Now....my best friend is so damn worried.........she keeps asking me if I am mad at her....or if I don't text back right away, she gets all worried, because she knows I know all the details...and she thinks I'll run and tell her husband.
I guess she's not really a best friend....most people I tell about this, tell me she isn't any kind of friend if she is having an affair with my ex husband. I don't see a problem with her sleeping with my ex, hell I don't fucking care. The big issue is she is still married.
Not really asking for advice, none to be given really.....it's like a scene right out of a soap opera or something :lol:

get some xtc , break out the Mazola and Saran wrap and have a party, invite the whole crew

I'm thinking double dish of Mississippi Mud pie OMG someone kill me now but with dream whip cream on top.

Oh no...that would never work...I don't like chocolate much :lol:

That's messed up but I guess he'll find out eventually. And that's definitely not what I would call friendship..what's between you and your so called friend.

That's messed up but I guess he'll find out eventually. And that's definitely not what I would call friendship..what's between you and your so called friend.

They're Frenemies.

People who hang together but mostly in the hopes (or with the plans to make) bad things happen to the people they are frenemies with.

Its a sick kind of relationship but rather common.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckxb6Mn-as4]The O'Jays " Back Stabbers " - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back