My epiphany and my CHALLENGE to CONSERVATIVES

Most conservatives treat people of other races than themselves without prejudice. They treat people by the content of their character not the color of their skin. Treating people of other races as "special" ... yeah that's what most democrats and racists do.
Okay, let's look at that, and let's stipulate that most conservatives treat people as you say.

Can we agree that those who do not make conservatism an easier target? It certainly isn't difficult to see that the behavior still exists.

And if that's the case, what can be done internally, culturally, to minimize that?

Yes, when a NAZI shows up at a conservative rally it makes conservatives look bad. The same as happens when NAZIs show up at liberal rallies.

So yes the bad behavior still exists.

What can be done is already being done. Treat people by the content of their character not the color of their skin. Learn it live it... when you see people that you have influence on not doing that, teach them that they are wrong.

It also means tempering the PC police. Firing someone because of a mistake, for example blurting a racial epithet, is not going to teach anything. To the contrary, it divides. Some people curse.. racial epithets can be curse words depending on how they are used. They should be bleeped just like all the other curse words, give the guy a stern look and move on.
Learn it live it... when you see people that you have influence on not doing that, teach them that they are wrong.

Bingo. Could we agree that conservatives do a better job of that?

No. We cannot agree on that.

More posts from nasty PC Police trying to pollute the thread than from conservatives taking me up on my challenge.

Interesting.

In their own ways, they prove my point.

Or.....maybe your passive aggressive style hasn't drawn cons to come here and spill their guts about how they would ease racial tensions?

Maybe they don't give a shit about racial tension? Could it be?

8556556f70b5cbb963af7476cc5738bae9e526ad8e59748886b1469f0499d3ed.jpg

More posts from nasty PC Police trying to pollute the thread than from conservatives taking me up on my challenge.

Interesting.

In their own ways, they prove my point.

Or.....maybe your passive aggressive style hasn't drawn cons to come here and spill their guts about how they would ease racial tensions?

Maybe they don't give a shit about racial tension? Could it be?
I thought I had the best response but it was ignored in favor of a right wing circle jerk.

Forum List

Back