My English must be really bad, I should finally leave

Oh, yes, Dalia, you must stay.

You are always very civil to everyone.

If anyone is being rude, simply ignore him/her. (There's an ignore option, too.)

Please do continue to blow off steam here.

Best wishes
Thank you, I agree but I also wanted to leave because I felt lost because I do not always understand and sometimes I asked and it's mocking me or the person do not answer at all so i don't how to know in the end.i Don't wont to guess
But my thread helped me understand everyhting and everyone

It's not you darling. It's the mocking people who can't put a normal sentence together in English.

The harder the challenge -- the faster you will learn to conquer it. And USMB is a BIG challenge to understand what is going on and what is being said. Most of the time -- the POSTERS don't know what they are saying.

:auiqs.jpg:

DO NOT LEAVE US. You hear? :highfive: I'll volunteer to help you with satire and personal flames. I'm around a lot. Just send me a note. I won't tell a single person..
It's complicated all that, flacaltenn,there are members who mock and there are members who mock but is not mockingly. :badgrin:Purée.
That's why I ask when I'm not sure if do not get a answer I can not know
The worst for me is when a member comes to say something that does not relate to what happens it can be a prank but not Always.
If i go downstairs as i was i wanted to do pranks but i was not sure of a member's reaction i asked a member in pm what was happening i mean if the member's answer who was laughing was mean or not, the member in pm replied that he did not really believe.:badgrin:
You see Flatacen: even pure American blood does not know what the hell is going on.:badgrin:

Dalia if you look at threads by rderp, Billy , and the rest of the liberals they are trying to push emotions, not reason they will keep on repeating themselves...they will get destroyed in a thread and in a few weeks they will make the same thread again..
The leftists no way to have a normal discussion with them but it's true that I'm a hard and pure conservative too :2up: :badgrin:

And this one is my great great great great (great?) grandma born in Berlin 1563
220px-ElisabethAnhaltBrandenburg.JPG

Thank you Gracie,My father origin France have a policeman who did live around the French revolution but it is hard to get more information ;)

Forum List

Back