My energy invention thoughts...

Discussion in 'Energy' started by Big Black Dog, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,748
    Currently, down in the darkest corner of my basement, I am working on my secret invention that is going to change the way we think of energy. It will most certainly put us in the position that we will no longer be held hostage by middle-eastern oil. I will share my project with you but I will not tell you the secrets to what makes it actually work. I will get the patent and make millions of dollars. What is this fabulous new invention you ask? Well, just to give you an idea, it's a device that allows farmers to collect cow farts and turn them into methane gas that we can use for fuel. It is my guess that once this device hits the market and becomes widely used by everyone, the price of cows will skyrocket. Be sure to buy lots of spring calfs this year because I'm releasing my new product in March!

Oh, I hope this doesn't sound like bullshit to you!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  2. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,051
    Cattle market in the shitter from what we been hearing. You working on giving it a bump Black Dog?

3. keee keee

keee keee Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +142
    Don't need a new inventions use some old ones like DRILL AND REFINE OIL HERE and BUILD NUKE PLANTS AND GENERATE ELECTRICITY HERE!!!!!! Simple process God gave us these wonderfull resources just use them!!!!

4. keee keee

keee keee Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +142
    I heard some thing like your cow poo invention but this one uses cow pee which can be turned into hydrogen much easier than changing water into hydrogen!!! something new would be great but in the meanwhile drill and build nukes!!!!

5. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,748
    Are you saying "Drill, Baby, Drill????" Where have I heard that at before? (My secret girlfriend.):lol:

6. HENARRY JAYA

HENARRY JAYA Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It would be great if someone could truly make this happen. Even as a non-scientist, my common sence tells me that if what they say is true, it should be possible if they can somehow "efficiently" power the radio waves needed to separate the elements.
    An alternator would obviously provide replenishment to the battery needed to power the radio waves. So that plus a few solar panels should take care of the energy in/out argument.

7. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,418
    It's March- could you market this thing already? These spring calves are shitting all over my back yard.