My energy invention thoughts...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Currently, down in the darkest corner of my basement, I am working on my secret invention that is going to change the way we think of energy. It will most certainly put us in the position that we will no longer be held hostage by middle-eastern oil. I will share my project with you but I will not tell you the secrets to what makes it actually work. I will get the patent and make millions of dollars. What is this fabulous new invention you ask? Well, just to give you an idea, it's a device that allows farmers to collect cow farts and turn them into methane gas that we can use for fuel. It is my guess that once this device hits the market and becomes widely used by everyone, the price of cows will skyrocket. Be sure to buy lots of spring calfs this year because I'm releasing my new product in March!

Oh, I hope this doesn't sound like bullshit to you!

Last edited:
Cattle market in the shitter from what we been hearing. You working on giving it a bump Black Dog?

Don't need a new inventions use some old ones like DRILL AND REFINE OIL HERE and BUILD NUKE PLANTS AND GENERATE ELECTRICITY HERE!!!!!! Simple process God gave us these wonderfull resources just use them!!!!

I heard some thing like your cow poo invention but this one uses cow pee which can be turned into hydrogen much easier than changing water into hydrogen!!! something new would be great but in the meanwhile drill and build nukes!!!!

Don't need a new inventions use some old ones like DRILL AND REFINE OIL HERE and BUILD NUKE PLANTS AND GENERATE ELECTRICITY HERE!!!!!! Simple process God gave us these wonderfull resources just use them!!!!

Are you saying "Drill, Baby, Drill????" Where have I heard that at before? (My secret girlfriend.):lol:

It would be great if someone could truly make this happen. Even as a non-scientist, my common sence tells me that if what they say is true, it should be possible if they can somehow "efficiently" power the radio waves needed to separate the elements.
An alternator would obviously provide replenishment to the battery needed to power the radio waves. So that plus a few solar panels should take care of the energy in/out argument.

Forum List

Back