My Email To Attorney General Bill McCollum

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to Bill McCollum and my elected representatives:

RE: Janet Napolitano Should Be FIRED

Watching Janet Napolitano and Robert Gibbs on the TV today was enough to make me sick to my stomach with their "Comprehensive Amnesty" Bullony. Congress has NO CREDIBILITY in the 'enforcement' department of our current Immigration, Employment and Document Fraud Laws already on the books!!!! Napolitano is supposed to be enforcing our laws!!!! We have already given Illegal Amnesty to more than a million goddamned Illegal Aliens in 1986, which gave us the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; which is the LAW OF THE LAND. Congress is supposed to be providing Congressional Oversight to the out-of-control Obama Administration and ANYONE working to help Illegal Aliens obtain the appearance of legal working status is GUILTY of a 5-year felony 'and' that includes anyone working in Congress!!!!

You gave away Illegal Amnesty to more than a million Illegal Aliens, then you just sit back and allow 20 Million of the bastards come here to steal my JOB. Who says that only felony Illegal Aliens are the problem???? Why are you so willing to give away Illegal Amnesty to Illegal Aliens that came here in the middle of the night to steal my JOB???? Who is going after the employers of Illegal Aliens that are aiding, abetting and harboring Illegals; which is clearly a violation of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986???

No sir. We do NOT need Immigration Reform!!!! We need someone to enforce our perfectly good Immigration, Employment and Document Fraud Laws already on the books! Bill McCollum is on the right track and ENFORCEMENT is the best avenue for all of these Illegals to find their own way back home, when nobody will hire them.

I want my job back and there is no way that you can raise my taxes if an Illegal Alien has my job and is sending ill-gotten gains back to Mexico. Somebody tell me how we get a Department of Homeland Security 'and' 20 Million Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals? This is ridiculous!!!! Janet Napolitano should be FIRED and if you cannot see that plain truth, then you need to resign ASAP ...

Sincerely,

Terral ...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Terral...do you have any stats on the number of illegal immigrants compared to...say...those who are not paying child support?

I wonder if the numbers are similar.

Terral...do you have any stats on the number of illegal immigrants compared to...say...those who are not paying child support?

Remember to count every American taxpayer as one who pays support to the children of LA RAZA.

I'd like to see those stats myself.

Or.......

The ill effects on kids who go without child support....vs....the ill effects of illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back