My Email To Arizona Governor Jan Brewer

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Hi Governor Jan Brewer and my Florida Representatives:

I just had to write (here) and thank you for standing up for American Citizens in the Immigration Fight with the out-of-control Obama Administration. Keep up the good work. However, I must also point out that Governor Brewer is failing to use all of your available resources to ensure ultimate victory! Your fight with the Open Border Lobby and the Obama Administration has MUCH more to do with Lawlessness than we see with the "Immigration" Topic. There are a myriad of Federal and State Laws that are being violated that include:

1. Document Fraud Laws.
2. Aiding and Abetting Illegal Aliens.
3. Harboring Illegal Aliens.
4. Hiring Illegal Aliens.

Hiring and helping Illegal Aliens in the USA are already CRIMES, according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (Wiki). The local sheriff is responsible for enforcing ALL THE LAWS, whether they are Federal, State or Local Laws. The local sheriff simply turns over all detainees (Illegals and Americans helping/hiring them) to the Federal or State Authorities under provisions of the Laws being violated.

Governor Brewer! You have hundreds of Illegal Aliens using the same Social Security Numbers, which is A CRIME having nothing to do with "Immigration"!!! You and the Attorney General have every right to enforce State Document Fraud Laws against Illegal Aliens 'and' the unscrupulous Americans participating in this "Illegal" Activity!

My next complaint with Governor Brewer is that you should have brought suit against the Federal Govt 'before' signing the controversial Arizona Immigration Law to lay down the foundation of 'non-enforcement' of perfectly good Immigration, Employment and Document Fraud Laws already on the books! Force the Obama Administration to play defense in the face of Federal Judges over these laws that are NOT being enforced! Then, stop falling into the trap of making this a 'Border Issue,' as if "Immigration" is killing Arizona Citizens. No!!!! You should focus on the fact that JOBS are being stolen by Illegal Aliens, which is killing the Consumer Base and the Local Tax Base. Enforcement of our Employment and Document Fraud Laws begins AT THE WORKPLACE and not at the border! You do NO GOOD by beefing up the boots at the border, when Illegal Aliens are rewarded by stealing JOBS from Arizona Citizens and nobody is enforcing the Employment Laws!

You are much too 'reactive' to the Obama Administration and must begin attacking the Federal Government on the non-enforcement of our many laws. Point out the fact that Congress and the Obama Administration have 'no credibility,' because nobody on the Federal Level is going to 'enforce' any new Immigration, Employment and Document Fraud Laws anyway.

Thank you very much,

Terral ...

Last edited:
I sent her a letter thanking her and begging her to not give up this fight and that we needed her to fight for us. also to Pearce and Arpiao, my hero

and everyday I e-mail Obama telling him what a punk A** b**** he is. and I wish I had the nerve to cut my right hand off for voting for him

Forum List

Back