My Electoral College prediction today (will change over time most likely)

404218814.jpg

:clap2::clap2:

LINK
Here's an idea...How 'bout posting this in the thread that you already started on the topic?

PS...HuffingPaint has zero credibility.

Considering Huffington is showing Obama with a narrow victory, I wouldn't feel too certain about his victory. When a partisan site is showing narrow margins... eep!

Last edited:
Yes, their No Toss Up map is pretty cool. :clap2:

Yeah, it shows what folks have known for months, Obama is likely to win the Electoral College. What's interesting is it looks like Obama is on track to lose the Popular vote. That would be something.

I'd LOL if it happened. :lol:

It's tempting to bookmark the threads where folks were defending the Electoral College just to see if people really do change stances or not. But yeah, I'd be LoL'ing all over the place if that happens.

Frank, most folks are only expecting Obama to win 22 to 24 of the 50 states. Problem is, the states he is winning are enough to get 270+ electoral votes. Number of states won is kinda not the point.

This is what I'm expecting to see.

If Obama loses, I'd be willing to believe we'll see a map like that. Should Romney gain enough ground to actually take Ohio, which is tough at this point, his momentum heading into Election day ought to spread to places like Nevada and New Hampshire. Wisconsin for some reason is tough for Romney to take though.

You are close to a best case Romney scenario if everything turns his way. Wisconsin will be tough for Romney. Romney can win this thing but it would have to be a squeaker. 270-290 is the max Romney can get to

We dont have the polls since this whole Libya came out. A lo of people were shocked about what is going on. I have seen friends on facebook changing their vote now to Romney who said it would be a cold day in hell before they would vote for Romney before.. So yeah they now know how low Obama will go to keep his job ..And they dont like it ...

If Obama loses, I'd be willing to believe we'll see a map like that. Should Romney gain enough ground to actually take Ohio, which is tough at this point, his momentum heading into Election day ought to spread to places like Nevada and New Hampshire. Wisconsin for some reason is tough for Romney to take though.

Perhaps, but Bush only lost Wisconsin by half a percentage point in 2004 and they did just rescue uber-conservative Scott Walker from a recall by a larger margin than they originally elected him by. I think WI is more likely to go for Romney than say, PA.

You are close to a best case Romney scenario if everything turns his way. Wisconsin will be tough for Romney. Romney can win this thing but it would have to be a squeaker. 270-290 is the max Romney can get to

I still don't rule out Pennsylvania as a possible Romney win, but it's not a bet I would take.

Forum List

Back