My Dream John Kerry Press Converence

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
If I could 'will' something to happen, it'd be sort of like this:

"Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Today I stand before you as a citizen of the United States of America. I am here to re-affirm my dedication to serve the United States, and always put the needs of the Nation above my own. To that end, I hereby withdraw from the run for President of the United States. This country is in a war. This country needs Stability - not instability. President Bush holds many policies which I don't agree with. Regardless of that, he is effectively leading our nation thru this historic war we fight against terror. Bringing in new policies and advisors will do nothing but allow our enemy a window of opportunity to attack. Four years from now, when the President's time is over, I'll run again because still believe in my economic and social policies. I still believe in the ideals of the Democratic Party. Until then, I urge all Americans to put down their policitcal egos, and support our President. Support America."

That speech would bring Honor not only on Mr Kerry, but to his party.

:)

-=d=- said:

"Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Today I stand before you as a citizen of the United States of America. I am here to re-affirm my dedication to serve the United States, and always put the needs of the Nation above my own. To that end, I hereby withdraw from the run for President of the United States. This country is in a war. This country needs Stability - not instability. President Bush holds many policies which I don't agree with. Regardless of that, he is effectively leading our nation thru this historic war we fight against terror. Bringing in new policies and advisors will do nothing but allow our enemy a window of opportunity to attack. Four years from now, when the President's time is over, I'll run again because still believe in my economic and social policies. I still believe in the ideals of the Democratic Party. Until then, I urge all Americans to put down their policitcal egos, and support our President. Support America."

Im not sure it would. hard to give honor to a guy who has his whole life stood for nothing. Honor only comes with integrity. if John Kerry had integrity he wouldnt run in four years. In fact he would just retire from politics and live it off with his wife in the lap of luxary after setting the records straight.

I would have a very hard time honoring Kerry because of the integrity issue. He is just so all over the place, how would i know he is being honest now?

Regardless, we need to have the Democrats run someone or it wont shut up those bush haters...well it probably wont shut them up even when Kerry loses but atleast it would kill any objection to him being the legitimate president. if John Kerry is the best the Democrats have though they are in serious trouble.

-=d=- said:

I mean this in the most loving and respectful way D.........ARE YOU CRAZY!!! This is getting more and more fun everyday. I think it had to come to this so Americans could see just what ASSHOLES Kerry and the Liberal media really are and it's playing out nicely, evreyday that goes by we see more and more hypocracy. I beleive it was Kerry who said to the Swiftees "Bring it on"............... Well okay then :smoke:

Hi, John kerry here. I want to be president. I should be president because I am a rich irish Boston Brahmin ( and I am the first jewish catholic to defy the Church). I am better than others, I don't really know why, I just am.

I know how to run the US military becasue I was in the navy for a year. Ted kennedy is my mentor, and everyone loves ted right ? I speak french. I intend to take money away from rich people, or at least the ones who don't come from Hollywood ( I owe them a lot of favors ).

I can roll up my sleeves and look stern. I can kiss ass to the UN and bring France, Russia and Germany back to the decision making policies of Americans.

i can simultaneously claim honor and prestige from serving on Swift boats and call all the rest of the "Swifties" lying pawns of the evil Right.

Vote for me, I may give you free stuff i seize from those who suffer from the taint of those evil Anglo Saxon protestants who think working for a living is dignified and honorable. They aren't smart enough to just marry the widows of rich dead Republicans.

Forum List

Back