My Drawings

My middle daughter has really developed a good talent in drawing. She was kind of stuck in doing charcoal and black n white pencil. I purchased a couple of courses for her on Estay for doing color pencil work. She is developing an amazing talent.

As a gift, she drew our newest grand-daughter who was born December 10th.....She framed it for us too. Here is the finished drawing...

amiah.jpg

ETA: Here is her comment: " Testing out some colored charcoal with a white prismacolor pencil on pastel paper. I really love the skin tones range I could achieve. Approximately 15 hours of work."

Last edited:
Since I was 9 years old, I've been able to reproduce images on paper with without any aids whatsoever, well, except a ruler, a pencil and 8.5 x 10" sketch paper. I stopped for about 10 years, but now I've picked it up once more. Now, I'd like to show you guys my work.

This one I did a month ago, Starfire from Teen Titans:

starfire_3_by_jadeharvester-d8gxv7l.jpg

I will be routinely posting new work on my Deviant Art page, here:

JadeHarvester - DeviantArt

There's a fascinating fact about children enabling them to draw really well. Something in the brain is on at birth enabling accurate recreations via drawing and art that shuts off for most around puberty. Those where it stays on become artists often.

Here's another one for you to look at, I took a three month break from drawing and started back with one last night. This is Mulan and her Horse Khan, from the Disney Movie, Mulan:

mulan_v_iii_by_jadeharvester-d8z0k2z.jpg

Last edited:
I know. I was saying that the hentai was 5/5.

I notice grids on all your drawings. What's up with that?​

If its done right, learning to draw and paint is hard work. There are no shortcuts. The grids make it possible for phonies to copy the work of others and pass it off as their own.

Real artists sometimes use grids for portraits.

TemplarKormac

Forum List

Back