My dog has a heart murmur!

(((hugs)))

i know, its very hard. Im sorry that her condition is getting worse...... but you knew it was coming. Give he all the love you can :)

Greta has died. She woke me up at 4:00 a.m. this past Saturday and she was coughing and having trouble breathing. I took her to the emergency vet and they put her in a kennel with oxygen and also gave her intravaneous Lasix to get the fluid out of her lungs. But after two hours she was actually getting worse in spite of the treatment. And this was the correct treatment, I've read about it.

So I made the decision she needed me to make. I watched the life go out of her eyes. She died with her eyes open.

My heart is broken. She was the soul of my home and the light of my life. Nothing much matters anymore. I don't know how I'll live without her.

My sweet Greta. 10/24/2003 - 1/4/2014

I'm so sorry Koosh - there are no words for this :( (((((HUGS))))))

What a beautiful girl :(

I am very sorry Kooshdakhaa...she is now with all our loved ones who passed, playing and running and keeping watch over us all. I like to think my girls are all telling stories about me and how they manipulated me to get an extra treat or their belly rubbed.

Forum List

Back