My dog died today

Oh dear. It's a hard go and the pain of the loss is indescribable. 16 years is a great long haul though RGS. Good show for that long a life with you and yours. I've always said choose wisely when you decide to bring a fur baby home. They mostly last longer than your first marriage.

So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

She was with me for 16 years. Gonna miss her.
So sorry to hear that. The day I had to put Nikki (a 14 yr old golden) down I got to the vets office where they were to meet me at the back door, A young staffer that I didn't know met me and asked what he could do for me. When I went to answer nothing came out. I literally had to do a couple laps around the parking lot before I could tell him why I was there.

After that I went to a bar where I knew a group of friends were. When I told them where I was coming from two of them had to leave the room. Now that's a good dog! I had the vet clip some fur and had it sealed in plastic with her picture, I hike with her to this day.

I swore I'd never get another dog unless I was sure they'd outlive me. Well that didn't last. I'm just going to make sure this one lives forever.

Her name was Chee Chee. my wife named her. It is a Tagalog word, forget what it means. Not something good though LOL. She was a Chihuahua. Lost the other one a couple years ago she was with us only like 10 years. Wife doesn't want another dog so I probably won't get another.

When my last two go...no more for me. Too old now to be so stressed out when they have to be sent off. I might get a gold fish though.

Her name was Chee Chee. my wife named her. It is a Tagalog word, forget what it means. Not something good though LOL. She was a Chihuahua. Lost the other one a couple years ago she was with us only like 10 years. Wife doesn't want another dog so I probably won't get another.
I lost my dog like 6 years ago. My mom has Alzheimer's so it's too much for my dad now but when she passes I'll have to give my dad another dog to obsess over. He can't be completely alone. I should get one and just visit with it to make them happier but I still don't really want another dog. They are a lot of work and a lot of money.

If a dog is not a lot of work for you you should get another one.

Just remember the great life you gave it? I feel bad for dogs that had a bad life not one that was treated like part of a human family. Those lucky bastards. Does anyone scratch me wherever I ask whenever I act cute? Just remember all you did for that lucky dog. Who's a good girl?

Forum List

Back