my dealing with ghetto racist thugs on a bus

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
I was on a bus and this group of black people, 3 males and one female was being so loud, I couldnt even hear my head phones over them. They were at the back of the bus, and I was at the front. They were laughing, and cursing, so i asked them politely to please tone it down.

BIG MISTAKE: This ghetto girl, said its a public place we can do whatever we want, and shut up, i said i dont have to shut up, and you dont have to be rude about it.

Then they called me twinkie and white boy, and threatened me several times. I complained to my local mts, but other then that, this other girl who had no business getting involved got involved and i ended up calling her a bitch.

Now, I know this has nothing to do with their race, it has to do with their culture, cause many blacks were not born in the ghetto, and not all blacks who were born in the ghetto act like this, but I wish we had adult abortions for people like this (ghetto people, those who act without class and without mannors,)

your thoughts?

p.s.

what is wrong with people, sometimes I just hate them, and wish I was 6'6 250 instead of 5'8 250, if ya know what i mean.

I was on a bus and this group of black people, 3 males and one female was being so loud, I couldnt even hear my head phones over them. They were at the back of the bus, and I was at the front. They were laughing, and cursing, so i asked them politely to please tone it down.

BIG MISTAKE: This ghetto girl, said its a public place we can do whatever we want, and shut up, i said i dont have to shut up, and you dont have to be rude about it.

Then they called me twinkie and white boy, and threatened me several times. I complained to my local mts, but other then that, this other girl who had no business getting involved got involved and i ended up calling her a bitch.

Now, I know this has nothing to do with their race, it has to do with their culture, cause many blacks were not born in the ghetto, and not all blacks who were born in the ghetto act like this, but I wish we had adult abortions for people like this (ghetto people, those who act without class and without mannors,)

your thoughts?

p.s.

what is wrong with people, sometimes I just hate them, and wish I was 6'6 250 instead of 5'8 250, if ya know what i mean.

Ghetto Rule number 1. A white boy should never get into an argument with a Black female in the Ghetto. Just to much racial negative history, you will never win the argument.Please remember this rule.! And you could be jumped by her friends.
Never attempt to communicate with a black female.

your thoughts?

p.s.

Kids. White kids are the same. Ghetto white kids can be just as ghetto black. Kids on a bus.

When I was a kid, we ruled the bus if more than two of us were on one. People were usually intimidated even if we were just being kids.

I guess my advice is don't take it personally. If you decide to argue, remember you are arguing with kids, and black kids may have more baggage. It is not personal until you make it so, or they decide to focus on you.

I've been there. I've done it all. The drivers and the company should step up, but they usually won't.

let it go

don't make it personal.

hope this helps

D.

Ghetto Rule number 1. A white boy should never get into an argument with a Black female in the Ghetto. Just to much racial negative history, you will never win the argument.Please remember this rule.! And you could be jumped by her friends.
Never attempt to communicate with a black female.

Sad to admit, this is partly true when dealing with some black kids. Though I'd advise: be wary of all kids in a situation like this.

I do communicate with black females in the ghetto I live in. I've argued with a few. They were young adults. Though, I am wary of kids who do not know me as a familiar face.

Being unfamiliar...That is where the danger lies...objectification happens and shit happens.

But being afraid to argue with a black person or especially a black female because of what you state, is nonsense.

Sometimes in life, you just have to know when to STFU.

The situation you describe is one of them.

but some people can't. People in those situations maybe they need to train in street argument?

Or maybe they need to have the emotional maturity to realize that he bus ride is but a small part of their day and will be over soon enough and not worth an altercation with a bad ending of some sort.

but some people can't. People in those situations maybe they need to train in street argument?

Or maybe they need to have the emotional maturity to realize that he bus ride is but a small part of their day and will be over soon enough and not worth an altercation with a bad ending of some sort.

true, but your assumption is one most white people make and it is often wrong. It depends on the area one is in. An altercation is not always going to end badly.

street smarts and judgment are needed.

I would not argue with white kids or blacks kids on a bus in an area I am unfamiliar with.

Why? Nothing happened to the poster and he got his point across.

If the girl was calling him racially based names, the danger of escalation was there. Nothing happened. But getting into that kind of situation in the wrong neighborhood or with teh wrong kids could spell bad trouble.

I am on both sides of this because I have been on both sides of this.

If you were here in the area I am in, you would be wise to heed advice of Mr. Clean, unless you had some very good street skills. Or if you are a known entity, there is a decent amount of security.

I am adjusting to gang bullshit out here. Drives me nuts sometimes, until I remember...it's not personal.

But the LBPD did raise the specter of me being confronted by a 'shooter'

not good. not good at all.

It sounds to me like you are putting yourself into an unnecessary confrontational situation and could use a little street smarts.

It sounds to me like you are putting yourself into an unnecessary confrontational situation and could use a little street smarts.

Sometimes in life it's best to keep a low profile and hold your tongue.

(Unless, of course, you're James Bond or Batman then you can say whatever you want.)

Forum List

Back