My Daughter's First Dance is Tonight!

at my first dance all the cool chicks for some weird reason had shared these pain killers and booze and at least 10 of them ..were all in the bathroom throwing up.. a couple puked on the dance floor..everyone was freakin out...good times !

Last edited:
How did it go? Did she make curfew?

She had a BLAST! She said they danced all night long, and that most of the kids did. She goes, "It was like a Rave mom!" {Like she's ever been to a rave, just what she sees on TV} Too funny!

I'm glad she had such a good time!

Oh, and yes, she made curfew. Her bf's dad brought her home on time! :cool:

My kids don't get to date until they're 16, and no official boyfriends or girlfriends. Group dates only.

It worked out well for the boys.

My daughter....I've been telling her from birth that she doesn't get a boyfriend period as long as she's in this town, she has to wait until she graduates. That's not to say she can't go out with her friends and go to dates, but I want it made really REALLY clear that she's not to entertain any sort of dating thoughts with anyone in this berg.

Or at the reservation, where chances are anyone she would go out with would be VERY closely related.

My kids don't get to date until they're 16, and no official boyfriends or girlfriends. Group dates only.

It worked out well for the boys.

My daughter....I've been telling her from birth that she doesn't get a boyfriend period as long as she's in this town, she has to wait until she graduates. That's not to say she can't go out with her friends and go to dates, but I want it made really REALLY clear that she's not to entertain any sort of dating thoughts with anyone in this berg.

Or at the reservation, where chances are anyone she would go out with would be VERY closely related.

party pooper

Forum List

Back