My Daughter's First Dance is Tonight!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
She is a freshman in high school now. (Uh, time, where did you go?)

It's Homecoming here, so she is going to the dance with her boyfriend. I can't believe she is old enough to GO to a dance, she looks so grown up in her cute dress!

I will take TONS of pics, and maybe shed a tear or two, who knows. She is so excited about it, ah youth! :)

She goes to the same high school I went to, ah memories...............................

Haha, when I was a freshman and went to dances, we all stood around in groups and stared at the older girls. That didnt change til like Junior year.

It's Homecoming here, so she is going to the dance with her boyfriend. I can't believe she is old enough to GO to a dance, she looks so grown up in her cute dress!

I will take TONS of pics, and maybe shed a tear or two, who knows. She is so excited about it, ah youth! :)

She goes to the same high school I went to, ah memories...............................

Congrats. She will have fun I bet.

Its supervised right? :eusa_whistle: Just remembering my first freshman dance :eek:

I thought you were going to say you can't believe she is old enough to have a boyfriend. :lol:

I thought you were going to say you can't believe she is old enough to have a boyfriend. :lol:

Well, that too........................... :(

This seems just like yesterday! :(

$baby bubs.jpg

Haha, when I was a freshman and went to dances, we all stood around in groups and stared at the older girls. That didnt change til like Junior year.

We all snuck out back to toke a bowl and chug some Boones Farm wine... :D

Remember those chairs around the periphery of the gymnasium?

One of those was occupied by me.

I remember going to freshmen homecoming, my date was shorter then me. It was very awkward and fun.
I went to one mixer my freshmen year, they did the train to "come on ride the train" and that was the last one I went to. :lol:

I remember going to freshmen homecoming, my date was shorter then me. It was very awkward and fun.
I went to one mixer my freshmen year, they did the train to "come on ride the train" and that was the last one I went to. :lol:

you pulled a train at a freshman dance ?? :eusa_eh:

:eusa_shhh: I was a prude when I was freshmen, still had the idea I was going to wait until I was married. I owe a kid 5 bucks because I didn't wait.:lol:
The short boy didn't even get a kiss. :)

:eusa_shhh: I was a prude when I was freshmen, still had the idea I was going to wait until I was married. I owe a kid 5 bucks because I didn't wait.:lol:
The short boy didn't even get a kiss. :)

bigot

Do they make Homecoming Mums where you live?

mumvx.jpg

Forum List

Back