My Daughter's Dilema

It ended up that she got a hair cut, to shoulder length..Mrs Lumpy is using, Professional brand shampoo and conditioner.

In the morning Mrs. Lumpy sprays her hair with water..puts on leave-in conditioner and ant-frizz serum & curing gel.. combs with large tooth comb.. lets dry and leaves it until the next morning.

It's working and damned, I've noticed her checking out Guys.... shezz...:eusa_doh:

Thank you all, I appreciate the help.. it means a lot to me and of course Mrs. Lumpy and Hailey....

Thanks again...:clap2:

It ended up that she got a hair cut, to shoulder length..Mrs Lumpy is using, Professional brand shampoo and conditioner.

In the morning Mrs. Lumpy sprays her hair with water..puts on leave-in conditioner and ant-frizz serum & curing gel.. combs with large tooth comb.. lets dry and leaves it until the next morning.

It's working and damned, I've noticed her checking out Guys.... shezz...:eusa_doh:

Thank you all, I appreciate the help.. it means a lot to me and of course Mrs. Lumpy and Hailey....

at 10??????
:eek:
hope you have a good shotgun ;)

at 10??????

I do collect swords and knives.. a shotgun wouldn't hurt for later..

I'm almost afraid for their tender little egos though, she cuts no slack and has a bit of a vicious streak.

at 10??????

I'm almost afraid for their tender little egos though, she cuts no slack and has a bit of a vicious streak.
ah, you could be sharpening a big knife when they come to pick her up :lol:

at 10??????

I think we've done a pretty good job with my daughters but alas you still have to roll the dice and see what happens..

I always mention the sword and knife collection and give them a tour, strangely though, it always pisses off the wife.... :eusa_eh:

I think we've done a pretty good job with my daughters but alas you still have to roll the dice and see what happens..

I always mention the sword and knife collection and give them a tour, strangely though, it always pisses off the wife.... :eusa_eh:
you're a good dad lumpy

you're a good dad lumpy

Thank You.. I love being a Dad.. I always have...

images
nm_portman_ssv_.jpg

Problem solved

We need some help here..

My daughter .. 10 years old has fine, curly, tends to get frizzy and matted hair.. She likes it shoulder length. Mom spends a good 2 hours a night getting the tangles out. We're not so sure about getting it straightened, too damaging.

So.. any ideas..?
Yeah. Get your daughter a therapist. Anyone who spends 2 hours a day fucking with hair has a mild case of OCD.

We need some help here..

My daughter .. 10 years old has fine, curly, tends to get frizzy and matted hair.. She likes it shoulder length. Mom spends a good 2 hours a night getting the tangles out. We're not so sure about getting it straightened, too damaging.

So.. any ideas..?
Yeah. Get your daughter a therapist. Anyone who spends 2 hours a day fucking with hair has a mild case of OCD.
what an asshole

Forum List

Back