My daughter was murdered in Scotland - please sign the E-petition!

Call me cautious but this post causes my scam-o-meter klaxon to sound.

I agree.

Joined to make one post, and no follow up? I'm sniffin' a scam.

Anyone know how the software treats newbies who try to post a link? Does the link just "disappear" in their final post? Meaning they had one, but it never made it to the final product?

It wasn't that long ago, and I think I couldn't post links at first. Meanwhile, I looked up the petition on the Scottish Parliament website, and (OMG!) it is a petition in consideration by the Scottish Parliament.

I do understand the suspicion. But, maybe, just maybe, one should have a look see before accusing a grieving mother of being a scam artist.She didn't direct you all to a pay-pal account to donate to the cause, but to a government website to sign a petition supporting legislation that would, maybe, sometimes, spare other parents, or husbands, or wives, brothers, etc... the frustration she went through (on top of the grief) in getting some measure of justice for their own.

Have a heart. Thanks to Cali, Toro, Willow, and Terri for showing some care.

I didn't accuse a grieving mother. If it's a scam, all they are grieving for is your personal information.

And the poster STILL only has one post to their account? This is getting smellier and smellier.

Dear Readers of my posting.

Firstly a big thank you to all of you who have signed the petition, signatures from all countries are welcome.

For those who wonder, the reason I do not insert the direct link to the petition it is simply that I am not allowed to because I am a new on this site. I am pleased though that some of you have found it anyway with the help of my instructions. My daughter´s name is Annie Borjesson, her second name is Kristina (for those who google that could lead to yet more interesting information). Regarding the web site for Annie please put www and dot before the name of the website that is annierockstar and then com and dot after it, and you will find information about Annie in English and a direct link to the petition.

I do understand that you think there are people out there trying to spread spam. I am not one of thoose though, I just need support to get my daughter´s and other suspicious deaths to get properly investigated. Kind regards to you all, Guje, Annie´s mother.

Forum List

Back