My daughter is a Troofer.

Unbelievable, someone sold her a whole bill of goods. People like EOTS and Terrel need to be arrested by FEMA and carted off like they keep claiming will happen, LOL.

By the way Terrel? When will N1H1 mutate? When will FEMA activate their death camps? When will the Martial law be declared? We are all living on BORROWED time.

Any plans to disown her like Mr.Fitnah would?

You're a serious grump but I doubt you would do something like that. Underneath the crusty and cranky exterior is a good guy just waiting to come out of the closet.

He did not disown a family member, he just stopped his online friendship with a troofer. That is a huge difference. He never spent time with the online friend.

so the truthers don't trust the government

does that mean if your not a truther that you do?

~S~

No, Twoofers don't trust what they don't want to believe. Thus you have whackjobs talking about JFK, 9/11, etc... Funny how that mis-trusts doesn't extend to them turning down their social security, driving on Interstate Highways, visiting National Parks, or receiving other governmental benefits.

If they really didn't trust the government, you'd never hear from them; they'd be living totally off the grid. Yet somehow they feel fine using the mail service, student loans, cashing medicare and, from what I'm guessing, tons of unemployment checks.

It just reinforces my thesis; twoofers are nothing but attention seekers. They aren't smart enough, engaging enough, or frankly pleasant enough to warrant anybody's attention in real life so they turn to the Internet and make the largest stink they can.

I mean, look at Christophera...hasn't made a point; ever. Curvelight. Proud twoofer, eots, and terral. Would you trust them to mow your grass?

~S~

No, Twoofers don't trust what they don't want to believe. Thus you have whackjobs talking about JFK, 9/11, etc... Funny how that mis-trusts doesn't extend to them turning down their social security, driving on Interstate Highways, visiting National Parks, or receiving other governmental benefits.

If they really didn't trust the government, you'd never hear from them; they'd be living totally off the grid. Yet somehow they feel fine using the mail service, student loans, cashing medicare and, from what I'm guessing, tons of unemployment checks.

It just reinforces my thesis; twoofers are nothing but attention seekers. They aren't smart enough, engaging enough, or frankly pleasant enough to warrant anybody's attention in real life so they turn to the Internet and make the largest stink they can.

I mean, look at Christophera...hasn't made a point; ever. Curvelight. Proud twoofer, eots, and terral. Would you trust them to mow your grass?

What i'm quickly learning here CC, is that almost every political stripe will conceede that our governance is advancing into corruption and collusion

some of the populace seems to think this is biz as usual, and some like to go off into the ozone with it

niether is, imho, productive .....

~S~

~S~

only a complete fool would equate government social programs or national parks with covert operations

you mean reinforces your imaginings

yes they are fee to mow my lawn anytime they choose

~S~

What i'm quickly learning here CC, is that almost every political stripe will conceede that our governance is advancing into corruption and collusion

some of the populace seems to think this is biz as usual, and some like to go off into the ozone with it

niether is, imho, productive .....

~S~

Given the forum is about conspiracy theories, I limited my comments to the twoofers who use governent services by day and profess their mis-trust of the government at night. Its classic twoofer-ism; pseudoscience leads to pseudoconclusions based on pseudocontempt.

To date, not one major inaccuracy has been pointed out in the 9/11 Commissiion report. And none ever will but that doesn't keep the pseudo-intellictual twoofers from their constant blather about 9/11 being orchestrated by persons other than in the report. The report points out many errors, flaws and shortcomings yet these crackpots will never stop talking about how there was some sort of cover up.

I just point at them and chuckle.

In a larger context however, I'll agree with you that there seems to be no upper limit on the number of people projecting that somehow the Pelosi-Reid-Obama triad is more contemptable than the Hastert-Lott/Frist-Bush triad.

It isn't.

I agree with Buhy that the politics seem to have gotten more tribal in their characterizations of the other stripes but thankfullly, the services that we all rely on are generally apolitical when rendered at all. The new Healthcare bill will not discriminate against the Tea Partiers who are sure to be among the first to take advantage of it.

I'll also argue that we may be reaching a tipping point as to where we are almost going to end up with a parlimentary system of rule where the party that has a 51 vote majority in the Senate will pass rules that favor them and the minority party will be effectively neutered. If you're a fan of political parties, that is fine I guess, but if you're a fan of the idea that laws exist to protect the minorities, its going to suck when your party is in the minority. It may even be harmful. Are we really all that far away from one party making a law were your political leanings are on your driver's license/ID Card? So when a cop pulls you over, he can see that you're a registered ___________ and that tail light on your car is all of the sudden not bright enough and he impounds your vehicle.
To me, the healthcare bill was a watershed event. For the first time ever, you are now required to buy health insurance? Please point to where in the Constitution the government has that authrority. I can't wait to see what the GOP does when it gets power in a few years...mandatory gun ownership? Mandatory chastity belts for all girls under 18?

"Surely Candy R. Corn; you must be joking."

I wish I were

Don't get me wrong,there are Conspiracies but not everything is a Conspiracy. If you're seeing Conspiracies in everything then you probably have a problem. It can actually be pretty unhealthy to see Conspiracies in everything. People who do this usually lose a grip on reality at some point. They can no longer discern fact from fiction. If you're having trouble discerning fact from fiction then you have probably reached the point of losing your grip on reality. That's when taking Conspiracy Theories too seriously can actually become dangerous.

Hey i catch h*ll from people when i say i believe that the New World Order is real. People laugh at me and call me crazy but i do believe that there is a NWO planning an all-powerful World Government. I don't think this is such a Conspiracy though. I think they're doing it right out in the open for anyone to see if they wish to. All i'm saying is,there are some Conspiracies but you have to be careful not to see Conspiracies in everything. That kind of thinking can lead to some serious mental problems. I don't think your daughter is there though. I think she's just having a little fun with her new hobby. She'll grow out of it.

Don't get me wrong,there are Conspiracies but not everything is a Conspiracy. If you're seeing Conspiracies in everything then you probably have a problem.

in everything ? define everything

It can actually be pretty unhealthy to see Conspiracies in everything. People who do this usually lose a grip on reality at some point. They can no longer discern fact from fiction

you seem to be having trouble discerning fact from fiction

.if you're having trouble discerning fact from fiction then you have probably reached the point of losing your grip on reality. That's when taking Conspiracy Theories too seriously can actually become dangerous.so where

did you pull his fact from ? out of your ass ?

Hey i catch h*ll from people when i say i believe that the New World Order is real. People laugh at me and call me crazy but i do believe that there is a NWO planning an all-powerful World Government. I don't think this is such a Conspiracy though I think they're doing it right out in the open for anyone to see if they wish to. All i'm saying is,there are some Conspiracies but you have to be careful not to see Conspiracies in everything.

but you don't think such a conspiracy would be systemic and multifaceted

That kind of thinking can lead to some serious mental problems. I don't think your daughter is there though. I think she's just having a little fun with her new hobby. She'll grow out of it

so you claim to have proven a link between investigation of criminal activities such as 9/11 and mental illness ? and those demanding a reinvestigation of 9/11 are having a little fun with hobby they will grow out of ?...what a ass

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Hey i criticize the 911 Commission all the time. It was a very flawed investigation. They wrapped it up way too quickly. This doesn't mean i think our Government was behind 911 though. There is a difference. Our Government just isn't capable of pulling off such elaborate cover-ups. Are they incompetent at times? Absolutely. They just can't cover things up like 911 so thoroughly. It just wouldn't work. Hey just my opinion anyway.

Unbelievable, someone sold her a whole bill of goods. People like EOTS and Terrel need to be arrested by FEMA and carted off like they keep claiming will happen, LOL.

By the way Terrel? When will N1H1 mutate? When will FEMA activate their death camps? When will the Martial law be declared? We are all living on BORROWED time.

It's H1N1 and it mutated to what is called a 255G mutation in the Ukraine. A form not seen since the spanish flu in the early 1900's. As a matter of fact your military actually had to dig a frozen eskimo up to get that nice little artifact so they could play with it in a Maryland lab. Imagine a cytokine storm reducing your lungs to mush you low IQ retard. I know I'm using big words, so I hope you and your GED can keep up. This is the same mutation that came out in Ukraine in October which coincidentally was predicted by an Israeli engineer who was last seen being loaded into an FBI paddy wagon in LA after going public and predicting that a "deadly bioweopon" was going to be deployed by Baxter in October 2009 in the Ukraine. Sure enough, like clock work, in the Ukraine this mutation showed up. Wow, what a coincidence!. So, yes baby killer, it has mutated, but thanks to modern medicines millions didn't die like they did 90 years ago so if big pharma or the government, WHO, etc were complicit in any way, well they're going to have to try a lot harder to depopulate the planet and make a big profit. You won't find this information on Foxnews genius but it's all a matter of public record.

Furthermore, there is absolutely 100% undesputable evidence Einstein that internment camps are being built inside of army posts for 2 reasons if you'd actually take the time to look it up in the legislation that produced it. First for civilian inmates from private and state prisions. Secondly, as emergency centers or for whatever reason FEMA feels necessary. Why? Because no piece of federal real estate is more secure or more vast than an army post with thousands of unused acres. From a logic stand point it makes total sense. No, this does not mean FEMA is necessarily going to round people up and throw em in their for dissent but in case you didn't notice your beloved government and your freedom loving military threw japs and DISSENTERS in camps during WWII forfeiting ALL their REAL property to filthy jackbooted dogs. You can look that up if you have the balls, or the intellectual honesty (doubtful) to admit that you don't know a GOD DAMNED thing.

Now go beat your daughter up for having an opinion or maybe send her to a FEMA camp or political reeducation.

Terrel INSISTED that in the summer of 2009 Martial Law would be declared, it is now almost Spring 2010.

Terrel INSISTED that by September H1n1 would mutate and thanks to vaccinations that were secretly designed to ENHANCE the spread of the disease Billions would die. His prediction being that 90 percent of the Earth's population would die.

Terrel INSISTED that the Death Camps were to be used to round up all the troofers and others that "really" knew the truth. That the camps would be used to round up any citizen deemed a threat to the Government. Again last summer.

As for H1N1 get back to me when people start dying. October was 5 months ago and no outbreak yet, no massive death toll, no real death toll at all.

You know there is a world outside America. You could simply google Ukraine/H1N1 and you you would see exactly what I speak of. I don't know if it was a conspiracy but the conicidences are pretty mind boggling. But as most of you have demonstrated on this board you don't care about truth, only fiction and of course flaming everyone you don't agree with.

It's H1N1 and it mutated to what is called a 255G mutation in the Ukraine. A form not seen since the spanish flu in the early 1900's. As a matter of fact your military actually had to dig a frozen eskimo up to get that nice little artifact so they could play with it in a Maryland lab. Imagine a cytokine storm reducing your lungs to mush you low IQ retard. I know I'm using big words, so I hope you and your GED can keep up. This is the same mutation that came out in Ukraine in October which coincidentally was predicted by an Israeli engineer who was last seen being loaded into an FBI paddy wagon in LA after going public and predicting that a "deadly bioweopon" was going to be deployed by Baxter in October 2009 in the Ukraine. Sure enough, like clock work, in the Ukraine this mutation showed up. Wow, what a coincidence!. So, yes baby killer, it has mutated, but thanks to modern medicines millions didn't die like they did 90 years ago so if big pharma or the government, WHO, etc were complicit in any way, well they're going to have to try a lot harder to depopulate the planet and make a big profit. You won't find this information on Foxnews genius but it's all a matter of public record.

Furthermore, there is absolutely 100% undesputable evidence Einstein that internment camps are being built inside of army posts for 2 reasons if you'd actually take the time to look it up in the legislation that produced it. First for civilian inmates from private and state prisions. Secondly, as emergency centers or for whatever reason FEMA feels necessary. Why? Because no piece of federal real estate is more secure or more vast than an army post with thousands of unused acres. From a logic stand point it makes total sense. No, this does not mean FEMA is necessarily going to round people up and throw em in their for dissent but in case you didn't notice your beloved government and your freedom loving military threw japs and DISSENTERS in camps during WWII forfeiting ALL their REAL property to filthy jackbooted dogs. You can look that up if you have the balls, or the intellectual honesty (doubtful) to admit that you don't know a GOD DAMNED thing.

Now go beat your daughter up for having an opinion or maybe send her to a FEMA camp or political reeducation.

Terrel INSISTED that in the summer of 2009 Martial Law would be declared, it is now almost Spring 2010.

Terrel INSISTED that by September H1n1 would mutate and thanks to vaccinations that were secretly designed to ENHANCE the spread of the disease Billions would die. His prediction being that 90 percent of the Earth's population would die.

Terrel INSISTED that the Death Camps were to be used to round up all the troofers and others that "really" knew the truth. That the camps would be used to round up any citizen deemed a threat to the Government. Again last summer.

As for H1N1 get back to me when people start dying. October was 5 months ago and no outbreak yet, no massive death toll, no real death toll at all.

You know there is a world outside America. You could simply google Ukraine/H1N1 and you you would see exactly what I speak of. I don't know if it was a conspiracy but the conicidences are pretty mind boggling. But as most of you have demonstrated on this board you don't care about truth, only fiction and of course flaming everyone you don't agree with.

How many thousands of people died in the Ukraine?

It's H1N1 and it mutated to what is called a 255G mutation in the Ukraine. A form not seen since the spanish flu in the early 1900's. As a matter of fact your military actually had to dig a frozen eskimo up to get that nice little artifact so they could play with it in a Maryland lab. Imagine a cytokine storm reducing your lungs to mush you low IQ retard. I know I'm using big words, so I hope you and your GED can keep up. This is the same mutation that came out in Ukraine in October which coincidentally was predicted by an Israeli engineer who was last seen being loaded into an FBI paddy wagon in LA after going public and predicting that a "deadly bioweopon" was going to be deployed by Baxter in October 2009 in the Ukraine. Sure enough, like clock work, in the Ukraine this mutation showed up. Wow, what a coincidence!. So, yes baby killer, it has mutated, but thanks to modern medicines millions didn't die like they did 90 years ago so if big pharma or the government, WHO, etc were complicit in any way, well they're going to have to try a lot harder to depopulate the planet and make a big profit.

If there are no people to take their meds...how does "big pharma" make a profit? Your statement makes no sense.

The profit was in the millions of vaccines they sold to 100 nations. Since the outbreak was a dud in most instances those vaccines have now been offloaded to the 3rd world. Perhaps you didn't notice that a court in Europe with actually no enforcement authority tried the World Health Organization for being complicit in manufacturing what is mostly a giant H1N1 hoax. I don't remember the verdict because it won't change anything. Perhaps you didn't notice that eyebrows were raised when the WHO was so quick to declare a global pandemic.

Wow, that was a dumb statement. So you're saying that there are prison camps on Army bases?

I'm the most intellectually honest person on this board from the looks of it so yes when I say that the U.S. government is building camps on army bases I can damn sure back that claim up because the lesgislation is public record. So before you talk down to me you better damn well have your facts straight.

http://www.army.mil/usapa/epubs/pdf/r210_35.pdf

The U.S. army was approached by the states because of civilian prison overcrowding so they came up with this idea to create prison camps within those bases. That's your damn conspiracy or lack therof. The U.S. Army DID NOT approach the prisons with this plan. Furthermore, it seems eventhough it is not completely clear to me because the wording is vague that FEMA plans to use army bases or the camps therein for emergencies "or other uses as it deems necessary" indirect quote. Therefore, the statement that internment camps are being built on some U.S. military installations is absolutely, 100% true.

Google "National Emergency Centers Act or HR 645" for more FEMA fun.

Let's consider this question: Do you not believe that the U.S. government with all it's power and redundancy did not have a contingency plan to deal with MASSIVE civilian unreast during say...the peak of the subprime crisis? Yes or no.

KBR awarded Homeland Security contract worth up to $385M - MarketWatch

From a logic stand point it makes total sense.

Actually it makes almost no sense to house your troops next to people supposedly implanted with a deadly virus...or have you moved on down the road from previously stated moronic statements?

I'm not the U.S. government. I can't speak for their logic or lack thereof.

Furthermore, not once did I say that the U.S. military implanted a deadly virus with the Spanish Flu mutation so you'd be advised to read more carefully. I said it was possible, although not probable, and not even provable. If there is a conspiracy there, and I can't prove that there is then it was more likely to be on behalf of the pharmaceutical industry.

1918 flu pandemic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A private institute under government contract in the latter case tried twice in the last 40 years retrieve the mutation found in the Spanish Flu epidemic of 1918. The second time was successful. They paid an inuit people money to dig their dead relatives out of Alaskan permafrost to extract DNA from the virus in a dead indian woman's lungs. I'm not a virologist, but somehow the mutation was synthesized is a lab so they could study it, patent it, or do whatever the hell is they do.

No, this does not mean FEMA is necessarily going to round people up and throw em in their for dissent but in case you didn't notice your beloved government and your freedom loving military threw japs and DISSENTERS in camps during WWII forfeiting ALL their REAL property to filthy jackbooted dogs.
Have you ever heard of Pearl Harbor?

Yes, my 96 year uncle fought the japanese on Ford island so I have 1st hand account plus the actual M-1 Garand rifle he used in the fight, but your justification is BLATANTLY unamerican because those japs were AMERICAN. And not just japs, but also PACIFISTS and DISSENTERS....they were all rounded up. As a so called AMERICAN if you could be called that with a straight face you should be already familiar with the the 5 ammendment to U.S. constitution, but since you missed that in high school civics class here is a refresher:

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

If there are no people to take their meds...how does "big pharma" make a profit? Your statement makes no sense.

The profit was in the millions of vaccines they sold to 100 nations. Since the outbreak was a dud in most instances those vaccines have now been offloaded to the 3rd world. Perhaps you didn't notice that a court in Europe with actually no enforcement authority tried the World Health Organization for being complicit in manufacturing what is mostly a giant H1N1 hoax. I don't remember the verdict because it won't change anything. Perhaps you didn't notice that eyebrows were raised when the WHO was so quick to declare a global pandemic.
A second ago you had "the government and "big pharma" depopulating the planet....so "they" developed a flu virus and they they developed a vaccine to counteract it but "they" wanted to depopulate the planet but "they" didn't do it? What?

Wow, that was a dumb statement. So you're saying that there are prison camps on Army bases?

I'm the most intellectually honest person on this board from the looks of it so yes when I say that the U.S. government is building camps on army bases I can damn sure back that claim up because the lesgislation is public record. So before you talk down to me you better damn well have your facts straight.

The U.S. army was approached by the states because of civilian prison overcrowding so they came up with this idea to create prison camps within those bases. That's your damn conspiracy or lack therof. The U.S. Army DID NOT approach the prisons with this plan. Furthermore, it seems eventhough it is not completely clear to me because the wording is vague that FEMA plans to use army bases or the camps therein for emergencies "or other uses as it deems necessary" indirect quote. Therefore, the statement that internment camps are being built on some U.S. military installations is absolutely, 100% true.

Let's consider this question: Do you not believe that the U.S. government with all it's power and redundancy did not have a contingency plan to deal with MASSIVE civilian unreast during say...the peak of the subprime crisis? Yes or no.
No, you're just one of the dozens of faceless nameless paranoid schizoid drones whose paranoia is only matched by their bizarre imagination.

As for your question; the Government would be irresponsible if they didn't have a continuity of government plan. I imagine it would include dealing with civilian "unreast" or even civilian unrest in extreme cases.

Actually it makes almost no sense to house your troops next to people supposedly implanted with a deadly virus...or have you moved on down the road from previously stated moronic statements?

I'm not the U.S. government. I can't speak for their logic or lack thereof.

Furthermore, not once did I say that the U.S. military implanted a deadly virus with the Spanish Flu mutation so you'd be advised to read more carefully. I said it was possible, although not probable, and not even provable. If there is a conspiracy there, and I can't prove that there is then it was more likely to be on behalf of the pharmaceutical industry.

1918 flu pandemic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A private institute under government contract in the latter case tried twice in the last 40 years retrieve the mutation found in the Spanish Flu epidemic of 1918. The second time was successful. They paid an inuit people money to dig their dead relatives out of Alaskan permafrost to extract DNA from the virus in a dead indian woman's lungs. I'm not a virologist, but somehow the mutation was synthesized is a lab so they could study it, patent it, or do whatever the hell is they do.
Yawn!

No, this does not mean FEMA is necessarily going to round people up and throw em in their for dissent but in case you didn't notice your beloved government and your freedom loving military threw japs and DISSENTERS in camps during WWII forfeiting ALL their REAL property to filthy jackbooted dogs.

Yes, my 96 year uncle fought the japanese on Ford island so I have 1st hand account plus the actual M-1 Garand rifle he used in the fight, but your justification is BLATANTLY unamerican because those japs were AMERICAN. And not just japs, but also PACIFISTS and DISSENTERS....they were all rounded up. As a so called AMERICAN if you could be called that with a straight face you should be already familiar with the the 5 ammendment to U.S. constitution, but since you missed that in high school civics class here is a refresher:

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Boy, you're about the most naive person I've come across in a long time, my pre-school nephews included. So, we were supposed to allow dissenters during WWII in your book?

A second ago you had "the government and "big pharma" depopulating the planet....so "they" developed a flu virus and they they developed a vaccine to counteract it but "they" wanted to depopulate the planet but "they" didn't do it? What?

No, you're just one of the dozens of faceless nameless paranoid schizoid drones whose paranoia is only matched by their bizarre imagination.

As for your question; the Government would be irresponsible if they didn't have a continuity of government plan. I imagine it would include dealing with civilian "unreast" or even civilian unrest in extreme cases.

Yawn!

Amendment V

Boy, you're about the most naive person I've come across in a long time, my pre-school nephews included. So, we were supposed to allow dissenters during WWII in your book?

I showed you respect by replying to you in detail without flaming you. I posted a few urls that, had you actually clicked on, would have demonstrated to you that I'm NOT being dishonest with you. In return you've flamed me and accused me advocating a conspiracy. If you have any dignity or desire to actually DEBATE and not flame then it's my hope that you would extend the same courtesy.

Yawn!

Amendment V

I showed you respect by replying to you in detail without flaming you. I posted a few urls that, had you actually clicked on, would have demonstrated to you that I'm NOT being dishonest with you. In return you've flamed me and accused me advocating a conspiracy. If you have any dignity or desire to actually DEBATE and not flame then it's my hope that you would extend the same courtesy.

You shouldn't rely on people clicking on URLs to prove anything. . Just come on out and state what you think if you're that confident in it. If you're source is credible, it will be followed.

Anyway here is where you left the FEMA camp....errr reservation:

First you made this less-than level-headed statement:

So, yes baby killer, it has mutated, but thanks to modern medicines millions didn't die like they did 90 years ago so if big pharma or the government, WHO, etc were complicit in any way, well they're going to have to try a lot harder to depopulate the planet and make a big profit.

The "baby killer" blast was a nice touch; shows just how idiotic you are without my having to prove it.

SIDEBAR: Amazingly who do you think made the "modern medicines" you're thanking for not killing people if it wasn't "big pharma" who you indicted 8 words later?

I asked how they make money by killing people who would be purchasing their meds. To which you responded:

The profit was in the millions of vaccines they sold to 100 nations. Since the outbreak was a dud in most instances those vaccines have now been offloaded to the 3rd world

So the ever-present in every whacko conspiracy "they" are trying to depopulate the planet by starting a flu strain involving something with eskimos or whatever....

But then the ever-present in every whacko conspiracy "they" created a vaccine to stop the outbreak that they manufactured with the said eskimos....

I got a belly laugh out of your diatribe but the only thing it motivated me to do was pity you for being so silly.

I also asked how many people died in the Ukraine from your alleged conspiracy involving the ubiquitious (sp?) "they" or "them". You didn't answer (imagine my shock).

Anyways...

Don't worry about feeling bad; 9/11 Rimjob will be here to give you a reach-around at about 11:00 central.

Forum List

Back