My daughter is a Troofer.

Unbelievable, someone sold her a whole bill of goods. People like EOTS and Terrel need to be arrested by FEMA and carted off like they keep claiming will happen, LOL.

By the way Terrel? When will N1H1 mutate? When will FEMA activate their death camps? When will the Martial law be declared? We are all living on BORROWED time.

I'm so sorry, I hope you can get her some professional help.

WHAT... a fucking Moron

you can that again about Gomer Pyle Ollie.:cuckoo:

Conspiracy Theories really are fun. She's just having fun. Conspiracy Buffs get to have it both ways all the time. They never have to prove anything because they always fall back on their standard "The Evil Government covered it up" explanation. They don't have to sound credible or even sane. They can just make up anything and then say they can't prove it though because the Government covered it all up. It's all just a Win/Win for them in the end. Your daughter will figure this out at some point. Let her have fun for awhile though. She'll come around on her own eventually.

fuck are you retarded

lebarkcollapse has a massive propensity for cognitive distortions, "generalizations" and "all or nothing thinking" mostly but "minimizations" and "labeling" seem prominant as well.

Modern people seem to have forgotten that cognitive distortions, as handy as they maybe for quick communications between those who understand them and agree, when used publically, must have a potential accuracy that can be dynamically defended within their uses, as they may serve all of our interests as those are respected with the purposes of the rights and freedoms defined by the Constitution.

If the distortions cannot be shown to serve any real interests of Americans and are comprised of party positioning in contemporary politics, they are just dispicable.

so very true.the people that serve in the military are the ones that always find it the hardest to accept that they were brainwashed and that everything they were taught to believe in while growing up is all a big lie.
Brainwashed and flagwashed. Those military dopes are the ones that go completely insane when they see an upside down flag. The dumb fucks will kill someone over that.

You could at least fake a tiny amount of appreciation for us brainwashed dummfuks who provide you with the security and ability to use your Freedom of Speech.

freedom of speech? thats a joke in this country.You cannot even question your government these days without losing your job.Just ask the few people in congress and who had teaching jobs who no longer serve in congress and lost their teaching jobs around the country for speaking out the truth that 9/11 was an inside job.

OK in truth it has been thirty years. Ya Ollie, from the perspective of this free american, the military has been missdirected and used mainly for political gain and cover for the theft by multinational corporations of other countries natural resources.

Blowhards like Reagan were clamouring about the horrors of communism at the same time these behemouths were crumbling under thier own weight. Did you know that?

I understand that you have been indoctrinated continually on the virtue and fashion of waving and wearing the flag. But don't get your stars and stripes thong in a bunch. I do appreciate the need for a "ready" military. I even believe there could be a need for atomic weapons. ....Not because russians or chineeeze or viet nameeez are evil... and stupid....and ....not respectable... like you have been told over and over...but because thier leaders and our leaders are pompus ignorant assholes and being stupid...they very well could have for the worst of reasons put us in a position where we would have to use them as a means of last resort.

Freedom of speach?....you protected mine? Oh Please. I can protect my own shit thankyou. Our biggest threat from freedom isn't any foreign nation....it is the influence peddlers that sell off and have sold off america peice by peice until there is no manufacturing base to fight a real war which has always been about who could make the most bombs, planes and food for thier soldiers. If you don't underget that then you are over your head in this thread.

So, if you can't personally protect something, you're not entitled to it?

Huh? That isn't within a mile of the point. I can't number the times I've heard these selfrighteous military blowhards tell me how they have been saving americas freedoms all over the planet. Brainwashed stooges.

Just asking a question. You said you "can protect [your] own shit thankyou". What happens if you can't? Who protects it? When someone imports stuff from their plants in Singapore (aka Microsoft or Dell or General Electric), who protects those shipments and the shipping lanes? I don't see you doing it; I may be wrong.

Basically,Conspiracy Buffs never have to prove anything. We're just supposed to take their word for it. They make wild assertions then claim the Government has covered it up and that's why they have no proof. Following that logic,one can just make up anything and then say they don't need proof because it has all been covered up. That's how the perfect Conspiracy Theory survives. The beauty is,you don't need any proof at all to be a true Conspiracy Buff. It is kind of fun when you think about it. The best one is when they say "Witnesses" have been threatened by the Government to not talk. That's a handy classic for them. You hear that one all the time. You can't prove that's true or untrue huh? It's perfect for a standard Conspiracy Theory. Just have fun with this stuff and don't take it so seriously. Your daughter will catch on eventually.

Fact is that if the USA did not maintain a strong Military these past "30" years, then we would probably not be the USA today. The USSR did not collapse into or upon itself, but because it could not keep up with the spending during the cold war. A direct result of our strong military. Our military doesn't have to do anything except stay strong. By doing so they are protecting the USA.

No, I don't expect Huggy to understand the concept.

[Fact is that if the USA did not maintain a strong Military these past "30" years, then we would probably not be the USA today./B]

That's funny...Ollie has a concept.:lol::lol::lol:

This is the unmitigated blowviating to which I refer. Just what nation in the last thirty years has or had enough firepower to land on our shores? We in Washington do not need your help. There are millions of weapons in the hands of hundreds of thousands of excellent shots(hunters), vets. Ya...Ya... blah...blahhhhh. "A strong Military"...By that you mean spending wasted billions in STAR WARS.... You are so full of shit. You are not smart enough to know more than the military information officers allows you to.

Your self serving self engrandizing fear mongering may work on the weak sheep on the least coast but doesn't buy you anything in my neighborhood. I can see how you are afraid of the boogyman communists and such... You follow idiots.... Me not so much... I don't have to worry about my enemies... You it takes weeks to prepare....me...a couple of seconds.

You really should stop using those products you illegally import.

Basically,Libocalypse Now talks out of his ass and never proves anything. We're just supposed to take his word for it. he makes wild assertions of the nature of conspiracys with no proof. Following that logic,one can just dismiss anything and then say they don't need ivestigation because there are no conspiracys That's how the perfect Conspiracy Theory stays covered up The beauty is,you don't need any proof at all to be in denial. It is kind of fun when you think about it. The best one is when they say "Witnesses" have been never been threatened by the Government to not talk. That's a handy classic for them. You hear that one all the time. You can't prove that's true or untrue huh? It's perfect for a standard head up your ass denial. Just have fun with this stuff

eots said:
Basically,Libocalypse Now talks out of his ass and never proves anything. We're just supposed to take his word for it. He makes wild assertions of the nature of conspiracys with no proof. Following that logic,one can just dismiss anything and then say they don't need investigation because there are no conspiracys. That's how the perfect Conspiracy Theory stays covered up

Yup, and it really helps with the unthinkable theory too.

So, if you can't personally protect something, you're not entitled to it?

Huh? That isn't within a mile of the point. I can't number the times I've heard these selfrighteous military blowhards tell me how they have been saving americas freedoms all over the planet. Brainwashed stooges.

Just asking a question. You said you "can protect [your] own shit thankyou". What happens if you can't? Who protects it? When someone imports stuff from their plants in Singapore (aka Microsoft or Dell or General Electric), who protects those shipments and the shipping lanes? I don't see you doing it; I may be wrong.

Well..outside our international borders it is the responsibility of the shipping companies to provide thier own security.

If I owned a shipping company I would get together with the other major shippers and hire mercineries to ride shotgun in the dangerous regions. They would just rotate from ship to ship never leaving the hot zone. With a formula like that the mercs would be up to speed in no time on who the bad guys are and dispatch them. An operation like that would cost 2 or three million a year for a dozen rotating gaurds. What do you suppose a navy fleet...and I do mean fleet because the navy never exposes one of thier ships without layers of protection from carriers down to the dozens of support craft in any group. Just enough navy to interdict the somali pirates could cost several billion to the american tax payers in a year. It would be litterally thousands of times cheaper for the shippers to hire thier own security.

What would I do to protect my own shit? Well.... it is just shit right? But I'm real down with revenge and hunting. What we are talking about is principles.

In the years I smuggled one could not exactly go to the cops to settle greivances. I couldn't diagram hypotheticals or offer evidence against myself or those that usually handled threats and but suffice it to claim the obvious. Every situation is different. I'm here debating it and they are not.

Hey,not trying to insult anyone. I'm just pointing out that Conspiracy Theories can be a lot of fun and shouldn't be taken too seriously. Anyone can make up a Conspiracy Theory and present it as fact. Conspiracy Buffs do not require any facts with these theories. It's always the same ole "The Government covered everything up." They use that as a free pass to make up anything and then call it fact. Our Government just isn't nearly as thorough and competent as the Conspiracy Buffs make them out to be. Most of these vast and intricate Government cover-ups just aren't realistic in the end. The Government does cover things up but not to the level most Conspiracy Buffs think. A good Conspiracy Theory requires almost no facts at all. That pretty much sums it up in my opinion. Your daughter will realize this one day too.

Hey,not trying to insult anyone either. I'm just pointing out that head up your ass denial can be a lot of fun and shouldn't be taken too seriously. Anyone can deny anything and present it as fact.people in denial do not require any facts with these theories. It's always the same ole " conspiracies don't exist secrets can not be kept" They use that as a free pass to deny anything and then call it a conspiracy theory. Elements of our Government just are not nearly as unsophisticated and incompetent as the those in denial make them out to be.

People who think they know the truth do not ask questions.

Part of the psyops is to make the "chicken hawk" political wing of society. That the others in tow of the infiltration use to minimize real issue and divide people to disable their interference. The "straw men" are held by the "chicken hawk" after they think they really know.

"conspiracy theory" IS a cognitive distortion as a "genralized label". The use of it is to conduct more distortion of "minimizing". They create a false society of people, a "peer group" doing that and lamely expect it to be credible. This is why the "peer reviewed" crap is pushed in the 9-11 techno world.

Unbelievable, someone sold her a whole bill of goods. People like EOTS and Terrel need to be arrested by FEMA and carted off like they keep claiming will happen, LOL.

By the way Terrel? When will N1H1 mutate? When will FEMA activate their death camps? When will the Martial law be declared? We are all living on BORROWED time.

It's H1N1 and it mutated to what is called a 255G mutation in the Ukraine. A form not seen since the spanish flu in the early 1900's. As a matter of fact your military actually had to dig a frozen eskimo up to get that nice little artifact so they could play with it in a Maryland lab. Imagine a cytokine storm reducing your lungs to mush you low IQ retard. I know I'm using big words, so I hope you and your GED can keep up. This is the same mutation that came out in Ukraine in October which coincidentally was predicted by an Israeli engineer who was last seen being loaded into an FBI paddy wagon in LA after going public and predicting that a "deadly bioweopon" was going to be deployed by Baxter in October 2009 in the Ukraine. Sure enough, like clock work, in the Ukraine this mutation showed up. Wow, what a coincidence!. So, yes baby killer, it has mutated, but thanks to modern medicines millions didn't die like they did 90 years ago so if big pharma or the government, WHO, etc were complicit in any way, well they're going to have to try a lot harder to depopulate the planet and make a big profit. You won't find this information on Foxnews genius but it's all a matter of public record.

Furthermore, there is absolutely 100% undesputable evidence Einstein that internment camps are being built inside of army posts for 2 reasons if you'd actually take the time to look it up in the legislation that produced it. First for civilian inmates from private and state prisions. Secondly, as emergency centers or for whatever reason FEMA feels necessary. Why? Because no piece of federal real estate is more secure or more vast than an army post with thousands of unused acres. From a logic stand point it makes total sense. No, this does not mean FEMA is necessarily going to round people up and throw em in their for dissent but in case you didn't notice your beloved government and your freedom loving military threw japs and DISSENTERS in camps during WWII forfeiting ALL their REAL property to filthy jackbooted dogs. You can look that up if you have the balls, or the intellectual honesty (doubtful) to admit that you don't know a GOD DAMNED thing.

Now go beat your daughter up for having an opinion or maybe send her to a FEMA camp or political reeducation.

Last edited:

It's H1N1 and it mutated to what is called a 255G mutation in the Ukraine. A form not seen since the spanish flu in the early 1900's. As a matter of fact your military actually had to dig a frozen eskimo up to get that nice little artifact so they could play with it in a Maryland lab. Imagine a cytokine storm reducing your lungs to mush you low IQ retard. I know I'm using big words, so I hope you and your GED can keep up. This is the same mutation that came out in Ukraine in October which coincidentally was predicted by an Israeli engineer who was last seen being loaded into an FBI paddy wagon in LA after going public and predicting that a "deadly bioweopon" was going to be deployed by Baxter in October 2009 in the Ukraine. Sure enough, like clock work, in the Ukraine this mutation showed up. Wow, what a coincidence!. So, yes baby killer, it has mutated, but thanks to modern medicines millions didn't die like they did 90 years ago so if big pharma or the government, WHO, etc were complicit in any way, well they're going to have to try a lot harder to depopulate the planet and make a big profit.

If there are no people to take their meds...how does "big pharma" make a profit? Your statement makes no sense.

You won't find this information on Foxnews genius but it's all a matter of public record.

Furthermore, there is absolutely 100% undesputable evidence Einstein that internment camps are being built inside of army posts for 2 reasons if you'd actually take the time to look it up in the legislation that produced it. First for civilian inmates from private and state prisions. Secondly, as emergency centers or for whatever reason FEMA feels necessary. Why? Because no piece of federal real estate is more secure or more vast than an army post with thousands of unused acres.

Wow, that was a dumb statement. So you're saying that there are prison camps on Army bases?

From a logic stand point it makes total sense.

Actually it makes almost no sense to house your troops next to people supposedly implanted with a deadly virus...or have you moved on down the road from previously stated moronic statements?

No, this does not mean FEMA is necessarily going to round people up and throw em in their for dissent but in case you didn't notice your beloved government and your freedom loving military threw japs and DISSENTERS in camps during WWII forfeiting ALL their REAL property to filthy jackbooted dogs.
Have you ever heard of Pearl Harbor?

It's H1N1 and it mutated to what is called a 255G mutation in the Ukraine. A form not seen since the spanish flu in the early 1900's. As a matter of fact your military actually had to dig a frozen eskimo up to get that nice little artifact so they could play with it in a Maryland lab. Imagine a cytokine storm reducing your lungs to mush you low IQ retard. I know I'm using big words, so I hope you and your GED can keep up. This is the same mutation that came out in Ukraine in October which coincidentally was predicted by an Israeli engineer who was last seen being loaded into an FBI paddy wagon in LA after going public and predicting that a "deadly bioweopon" was going to be deployed by Baxter in October 2009 in the Ukraine. Sure enough, like clock work, in the Ukraine this mutation showed up. Wow, what a coincidence!. So, yes baby killer, it has mutated, but thanks to modern medicines millions didn't die like they did 90 years ago so if big pharma or the government, WHO, etc were complicit in any way, well they're going to have to try a lot harder to depopulate the planet and make a big profit.

If there are no people to take their meds...how does "big pharma" make a profit? Your statement makes no sense.

Wow, that was a dumb statement. So you're saying that there are prison camps on Army bases?

From a logic stand point it makes total sense.

Actually it makes almost no sense to house your troops next to people supposedly implanted with a deadly virus...or have you moved on down the road from previously stated moronic statements?

No, this does not mean FEMA is necessarily going to round people up and throw em in their for dissent but in case you didn't notice your beloved government and your freedom loving military threw japs and DISSENTERS in camps during WWII forfeiting ALL their REAL property to filthy jackbooted dogs.
Have you ever heard of Pearl Harbor?
he sure is one delusional fucktard, isnt he

It's H1N1 and it mutated to what is called a 255G mutation in the Ukraine. A form not seen since the spanish flu in the early 1900's. As a matter of fact your military actually had to dig a frozen eskimo up to get that nice little artifact so they could play with it in a Maryland lab. Imagine a cytokine storm reducing your lungs to mush you low IQ retard. I know I'm using big words, so I hope you and your GED can keep up. This is the same mutation that came out in Ukraine in October which coincidentally was predicted by an Israeli engineer who was last seen being loaded into an FBI paddy wagon in LA after going public and predicting that a "deadly bioweopon" was going to be deployed by Baxter in October 2009 in the Ukraine. Sure enough, like clock work, in the Ukraine this mutation showed up. Wow, what a coincidence!. So, yes baby killer, it has mutated, but thanks to modern medicines millions didn't die like they did 90 years ago so if big pharma or the government, WHO, etc were complicit in any way, well they're going to have to try a lot harder to depopulate the planet and make a big profit. You won't find this information on Foxnews genius but it's all a matter of public record.

Furthermore, there is absolutely 100% undesputable evidence Einstein that internment camps are being built inside of army posts for 2 reasons if you'd actually take the time to look it up in the legislation that produced it. First for civilian inmates from private and state prisions. Secondly, as emergency centers or for whatever reason FEMA feels necessary. Why? Because no piece of federal real estate is more secure or more vast than an army post with thousands of unused acres. From a logic stand point it makes total sense. No, this does not mean FEMA is necessarily going to round people up and throw em in their for dissent but in case you didn't notice your beloved government and your freedom loving military threw japs and DISSENTERS in camps during WWII forfeiting ALL their REAL property to filthy jackbooted dogs. You can look that up if you have the balls, or the intellectual honesty (doubtful) to admit that you don't know a GOD DAMNED thing.

Now go beat your daughter up for having an opinion or maybe send her to a FEMA camp or political reeducation.

Terrel INSISTED that in the summer of 2009 Martial Law would be declared, it is now almost Spring 2010.

Terrel INSISTED that by September H1n1 would mutate and thanks to vaccinations that were secretly designed to ENHANCE the spread of the disease Billions would die. His prediction being that 90 percent of the Earth's population would die.

Terrel INSISTED that the Death Camps were to be used to round up all the troofers and others that "really" knew the truth. That the camps would be used to round up any citizen deemed a threat to the Government. Again last summer.

As for H1N1 get back to me when people start dying. October was 5 months ago and no outbreak yet, no massive death toll, no real death toll at all.

Terrel INSISTED that in the summer of 2009 Martial Law would be declared, it is now almost Spring 2010.

Terrel INSISTED that by September H1n1 would mutate and thanks to vaccinations that were secretly designed to ENHANCE the spread of the disease Billions would die. His prediction being that 90 percent of the Earth's population would die.

Terrel INSISTED that the Death Camps were to be used to round up all the troofers and others that "really" knew the truth. That the camps would be used to round up any citizen deemed a threat to the Government. Again last summer.

As for H1N1 get back to me when people start dying. October was 5 months ago and no outbreak yet, no massive death toll, no real death toll at all.

You tend to misrepresent peoples statements and concerns

You tend to misrepresent peoples statements and concerns

No I have not. In fact he quit posting for a couple months after the debacle in the summer. We had a couple threads asking if the FEMA death camps got him.

so the truthers don't trust the government

does that mean if your not a truther that you do?

~S~

Forum List

Back