My daughter is a Troofer.

RGS is not stupid..he just cant except that things could be this bad ,its like telling him his beloved uncle SAM who threw baseballs with him and bounced him on his knee as a child is actually serial killer...its a tough pill to swallow...

so very true.the people that serve in the military are the ones that always find it the hardest to accept that they were brainwashed and that everything they were taught to believe in while growing up is all a big lie.

good guy just waiting to come out of the closet.
He is obsessed with gays in the military today.

I am not obsessed about anything. I do not care whether Gays serve or not. I simply do not believe we should allow openly gay people to serve because they are NOT team players, they are disruptive of the cohesion needed for the military lifestyle and prove it every time they INSIST on announcing to everyone their sexual preference. They do not want to join to be a supportive active military member, they want to join to SHOW everyone that they somehow have a right to disrupt a close knit organization with their childish protests.

So what you are saying is you don't think our hetero soldiers are mature enough, smart enough, nor disciplined enough to defend our nation because of gays. Unlike you I think better of our soldiers and have the utmost confidence they can still effectively defend America as they have been trained. I just can't understand why a retired Gunny
thinks so low of our Troops.

☭proletarian☭;2114468 said:

Which has WHAT to do with Terrel's claim it would mutate into a killer and wipe out 90 percent of the world's population LAST year? In fact he claimed that the vaccine was being used to GIVE people the lethal virus. That anyone that took it would then be more easily attacked by the mutated strain and die.
Before the 2009 new year, Bush will declare martial law. Just you wait.

Yeah, I remember that one. That was pretty retarded.

Any plans to disown her like Mr.Fitnah would?

You're a serious grump but I doubt you would do something like that. Underneath the crusty and cranky exterior is a good guy just waiting to come out of the closet.

She is free to believe what she wants. I love her and always will. She is not free to try and brow beat me with ignorant troofer tales though and I told her so. She actually said I so loved THIS Government that I could not see the truth. What a delusional claim.

Kids are hard headed and brash at times. You wouldn't believe some of the things I said to my old man in my late teens and early 20's.

So....last week sometime?

☭proletarian☭;2114461 said:

So stupid people do have stupid kids. Hypothesis confirmed.

This post is more stupid than allowed on this awesome message board. I object to it.

Just because RSG is carrying the "official story line" doesn't mean he's stupid. In fact, that his daughter realizes that the Constitution, rights and freedom that RSG is dedicated to are seriously endangered by 9-11 treason, means there are some genes of intelligent origin there. Add to that RSG's ability to tell the truth, an element of courage, social courage, more difficult than most people will admit, RGS is a smart American.

Wish there were more like him.

And you proletarian☭, you might be a commie. Not too smart.

This post is more stupid than allowed on this awesome message board. I object to it.

Just because RSG is carrying the "official story line" doesn't mean he's stupid. In fact, that his daughter realizes that the Constitution, rights and freedom that RSG is dedicated to are seriously endangered by 9-11 treason, means there are some genes of intelligent origin there. Add to that RSG's ability to tell the truth, an element of courage, social courage, more difficult than most people will admit, RGS is a smart American.

Wish there were more like him.t.

You should hang this recommendation up on your wall RGS. Looks like you got yourself a possible Son-in-law in Christophera here. :rofl:

☭proletarian☭;2114461 said:

So stupid people do have stupid kids. Hypothesis confirmed.

I never said that and that could be construed as a personal attack on my daughter. Might want to consider more carefully what you say.

Negative. You started the thread about your daughter, so she is fair game, in this thread.

Unbelievable, someone sold her a whole bill of goods. People like EOTS and Terrel need to be arrested by FEMA and carted off like they keep claiming will happen, LOL.

By the way Terrel? When will N1H1 mutate? When will FEMA activate their death camps? When will the Martial law be declared? We are all living on BORROWED time.

I am sorry. There are support groups for that ya know.

Last edited:
Unbelievable, someone sold her a whole bill of goods. People like EOTS and Terrel need to be arrested by FEMA and carted off like they keep claiming will happen, LOL.

By the way Terrel? When will N1H1 mutate? When will FEMA activate their death camps? When will the Martial law be declared? We are all living on BORROWED time.

I'm so sorry, I hope you can get her some professional help.

WHAT... a fucking Moron

yes here is one

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

It shouldn't be a big surprise that the up & comming generation feels a little disenfranchised , so don't take it too hard Sarge......~S~

Spooky how a US senator, Vietnam veteran cannot say, "The nation will not be saved", (6:45) he does say, "30 year conspiracy" related to 9-11.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtJWBcWAeAw]YouTube - 9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey finally confesses 9-11 Commission could not do it's job - Part 3 of 3[/ame]

There is cause for great concern. Any human wise enough to see that deserves positive recognition.

Last edited:

Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from Christophera.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
This post pretends that there is something wrong with seeking the truth.

Regards,
Christophera

Now that's almost funny.

I think Christophera neg repped me for this post, but I can't tell since he has zero points.

Have I received the first "nil rep" in the history of USMB.

Hey Christophera, I know you are a dim bulb, but why don't you save your energy until you lose the bullet holes?

Forum List

Back