My daughter is a Troofer.

Unbelievable, someone sold her a whole bill of goods. People like EOTS and Terrel need to be arrested by FEMA and carted off like they keep claiming will happen, LOL.

By the way Terrel? When will N1H1 mutate? When will FEMA activate their death camps? When will the Martial law be declared? We are all living on BORROWED time.

Any plans to disown her like Mr.Fitnah would?

You're a serious grump but I doubt you would do something like that. Underneath the crusty and cranky exterior is a good guy just waiting to come out of the closet.

She is free to believe what she wants. I love her and always will. She is not free to try and brow beat me with ignorant troofer tales though and I told her so. She actually said I so loved THIS Government that I could not see the truth. What a delusional claim.

☭proletarian☭;2114461 said:
My daughter is a Troofer.

So stupid people do have stupid kids. Hypothesis confirmed.

I never said that and that could be construed as a personal attack on my daughter. Might want to consider more carefully what you say.
Stop crying like a little girl, bitch.

You've called 'troofers' stupid on many occassions.

You now say your daughter is a troofer.

All A are B

C is A

therefore, C is B

☭proletarian☭;2114506 said:
☭proletarian☭;2114461 said:
So stupid people do have stupid kids. Hypothesis confirmed.

I never said that and that could be construed as a personal attack on my daughter. Might want to consider more carefully what you say.

All A are B

C is A

therefore, C is B

I do not think EOTS is stupid, I think he is delusional. Now Terrel? HE is stupid. And all I have ever done is ask Eots and friends to seek medical help for their paranoia and delusional belief system.

Unbelievable, someone sold her a whole bill of goods. People like EOTS and Terrel need to be arrested by FEMA and carted off like they keep claiming will happen, LOL.

By the way Terrel? When will N1H1 mutate? When will FEMA activate their death camps? When will the Martial law be declared? We are all living on BORROWED time.

Any plans to disown her like Mr.Fitnah would?

You're a serious grump but I doubt you would do something like that. Underneath the crusty and cranky exterior is a good guy just waiting to come out of the closet.

She is free to believe what she wants. I love her and always will. She is not free to try and brow beat me with ignorant troofer tales though and I told her so. She actually said I so loved THIS Government that I could not see the truth. What a delusional claim.

Kids are hard headed and brash at times. You wouldn't believe some of the things I said to my old man in my late teens and early 20's.

It never ceases to amaze me what a total dumb ass you are. The rules about not denegrading a posters family members are there for a reason moron. The exception to those safegards are when the idiot poster brings his family member into the argument and on to the thread.

I'm not here to snipe at your stupid daughter.... she has enough problems having you as a blood relative.

RETARD ALERT. Go ahead troofer, provide an example of ME denigrating someone else's family member. Ohh and since you think Troofers know the truth, how exactly did I denigrate my daughter? I should report your ass for a personal attack.

I appologize to stupid people all over the planet. The retired one is so much dumber than stupid...my accuzation of his association with you good and stupid people was unfair.

good guy just waiting to come out of the closet.
He is obsessed with gays in the military today.

good guy just waiting to come out of the closet.
He is obsessed with gays in the military today.

I am not obsessed about anything. I do not care whether Gays serve or not. I simply do not believe we should allow openly gay people to serve because they are NOT team players, they are disruptive of the cohesion needed for the military lifestyle and prove it every time they INSIST on announcing to everyone their sexual preference. They do not want to join to be a supportive active military member, they want to join to SHOW everyone that they somehow have a right to disrupt a close knit organization with their childish protests.

☭proletarian☭;2114506 said:

All A are B

C is A

therefore, C is B

I do not think EOTS is stupid, I think he is delusional. Now Terrel? HE is stupid. And all I have ever done is ask Eots and friends to seek medical help for their paranoia and delusional belief system.

and all I have ever said is RGS is the coyote to my roadrunner...beep beep

Aw don't hold it against her. Conspiracy Theories are fun. In the mind of a Conspiracy buff,every thing's a Win/Win with most of their bizarre conspiracy theories. Most can't be proven to be true but most can't really be proven to be untrue either. That's the beauty of conspiracy theories. They can always claim that the evil Government covered everything up and that's why they can't prove anything. That usually is their standard explanation for their theories.

In reality,our Government is not nearly so competent and brilliant to pull off these vast complex conspiracies. To believe in these vast complicated conspiracy theories is to put way too much much faith in our Government's competence. We only wish they were that brilliant and competent. In the end they just aren't. When they can't prove anything such as UFO abductions and such,they just fall back on the standard "The Government covered it up" stuff. So don't hold it against your daughter for being a Troofer. Conspiracy Theories really can be a lot of fun.

if she realises 9/11 was an inside job then congrats to her for not being an idiot like here father and being objective and open minded.Many times the apple falls very far away from the tree,good to see that this is one case where that happened.

Last edited:
if she realises 9/11 was an inside job then crongrats to her for not being an idiot like here father and being objective and open minded.Many times the apple falls very far away from the tree,good to see that this is one case where that happened.

Lord only knows what tree you fell out of dick lips. One thing is for certain, you took one hell of a fall and landed right on your head.
:razz:

Aw don't hold it against her. Conspiracy Theories are fun. In the mind of a Conspiracy buff,every thing's a Win/Win with most of their bizarre conspiracy theories. Most can't be proven to be true but most can't really be proven to be untrue either. That's the beauty of conspiracy theories. They can always claim that the evil Government covered everything up and that's why they can't prove anything. That usually is their standard explanation for their theories.

In reality,our Government is not nearly so competent and brilliant to pull off these vast complex conspiracies. To believe in these vast complicated conspiracy theories is to put way too much much faith in our Government's competence. We only wish they were that brilliant and competent. In the end they just aren't. When they can't prove anything such as UFO abductions and such,they just fall back on the standard "The Government covered it up" stuff. So don't hold it against your daughter for being a Troofer. Conspiracy Theories really can be a lot of fun.

wrong,they have a long history of committing autrocities against the people,if you stopped listening to the media and accept it that the school systems lied to you and brainwashed you like the truthers can,the evidence is overwhelming that the government can pull off autrocities against the people.whats funny is you Bush dupes who accept the governments theory that 9/11 was done by muslims and bin laden when there isn't a shread of evidence to back up their claims.:lol:

RGS is not stupid..he just cant except that things could be this bad ,its like telling him his beloved uncle SAM who threw baseballs with him and bounced him on his knee as a child is actually serial killer...its a tough pill to swallow...

Forum List

Back