My daughter doesn't have to pee in a jar.

Those on the right just don't get it.

As expressed so eloquently by a black reporter, "The Civil Rights Act means that on a long trip, my daughter doesn't have to pee in a jar".

How do you explain to your children that they, "Aren't good enough"?

White+Only+Soda+Machine.jpg

fr-bham1.jpg

And that is what the "Civil Rights Act" boils down to, "dignity".

Blacks may not even want to sit in a white restaurant or use a white bathroom, but they want the right to make the choice and who can blame them?

For those that want to bring up "Black Panthers", you are so off the mark. And if you aren't, why not?

Instead of explaining to your children that they "aren't good enough" why not tell them they are "better then some" How is that for dignity.

I don't blame them for wanting to make a choice. However the question I ask is why would they want to in the first place?

If someone doesn't want me in their business, well fuck them ill go somewhere else.

now before you get on your high horse papperview I GET IT!

As expressed so eloquently by a black reporter, "The Civil Rights Act means that on a long trip, my daughter doesn't have to pee in a jar".

fr-bham1.jpg

Blacks may not even want to sit in a white restaurant or use a white bathroom, but they want the right to make the choice and who can blame them?

For those that want to bring up "Black Panthers", you are so off the mark. And if you aren't, why not?

You mind pointing out (on a map maybe) WHERE all these "white restaurants" and "white bathrooms" are exactly?

I (personally) have never seen one, and I live in the deep, deep south (where these things were once a fact of life).

And the NBPP are SO SO off the mark....and so are the folks that bless them (like Holder and maybe you too).

fr-bham1.jpg

Instead of explaining to your children that they "aren't good enough" why not tell them they are "better then some" How is that for dignity.

I don't blame them for wanting to make a choice. However the question I ask is why would they want to in the first place?

If someone doesn't want me in their business, well fuck them ill go somewhere else.

now before you get on your high horse papperview I GET IT!

Nice reply! That's how I think too. ;) :D

You mind pointing out (on a map maybe) WHERE all these "white restaurants" and "white bathrooms" are exactly?

I (personally) have never seen one, and I live in the deep, deep south (where these things were once a fact of life).

And the NBPP are SO SO off the mark....and so are the folks that bless them (like Holder and maybe you too).

I am SO with you! I hear whining about it all over the forum here, but I to have NEVER seen it and I have been all over this country.

Yet another AWESOME! strawman thread about Rand Paul! I am now thoroughly convinced that all conservatives, tea partiers, libertarians, and anyone who disagrees with Obama - are GOD DAMNED RACIST!!! ... :rolleyes:

That's what Barry's peeps are hoping....that if they just accuse enough people, often enough, of being 'RACIST' then eventually it will become TRUE.

Not happening! :eusa_hand: :eusa_eh:

I am SO with you! I hear whining about it all over the forum here, but I to have NEVER seen it and I have been all over this country.

I've lived here in the deep, deep south since 1968. (anyone catch that year? ;) )

I have NEVER seen a "white bathroom" or a "white restaurant".

I have traveled all over the south. From Texas, Lousiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, North/South Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, Florida. No where in ANY of those states have I seen a "white bathroom" or a "white restaurant". NOT ONCE SINCE 1968.

If they exist, I would appreciate someone pointing me in that direction. Until someone comes up with a REAL "white restaurant" or "white bathroom" (clearly marked by signage), then I can only conclude that these things no longer exist--except in the figment of someone's (very) vivid imagination. ;)

Someone really ought to refresh themselves on the old story "The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf". The lesson in that parable will one day come in handy for them. ;)

Last edited:
Yet another AWESOME! strawman thread about Rand Paul! I am now thoroughly convinced that all conservatives, tea partiers, libertarians, and anyone who disagrees with Obama - are GOD DAMNED RACIST!!! ... :rolleyes:

Why do you keep saying it's a "strawman" argument? Does that mean you believe discrimination is acceptable?

I don't, but supporters of Affirmative Action seem to believe that if one gives someone extra credit for being black when they attempt to access education, housing, jobs, etc, that that is OK.

On the other hand, extra credit for being white is "racism" against blacks.

I don't see how AA squares with the idea of eliminating racism. At it's base, it IS RACISM. It tries to "cure" racism, WITH MORE racism.

Two wrongs don't make a right. But apparently to AA supporters, two wrongs DO make a right. :(

Last edited:

OK my bad and totally off the point.

But whoever has that coke machine, its worth a small fortune

Yeah, that photo is circa ??

The price on the coke is $0.06.

I have NEVER bought a Coke for 6 cents. EVER in my life (all almost 48 years of it).

So.....that leads me to believe that Coke machine is from somewhere in the South prior to 1959.

HOW is that relevant to today? More than 50 years later.....when those kinds of signs/machines no longer exist, and certainly Cokes can't be had for $.06, and haven't been for at least 50 years.

:rolleyes:

both pics look to me to be the very early 50's possibly late 40's?. The boy in their "james dean" t-shirts and jeans and the price of the soda.

Last edited:

I've lived here in the deep, deep south since 1968. (anyone catch that year? ;) )

I have traveled all over the south. From Texas, Lousiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, North/South Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, Florida. No where in ANY of those states have I seen a "white bathroom" or a "white restaurant". NOT ONCE SINCE 1968.

If they exist, I would appreciate someone pointing me in that direction. Until someone comes up with a REAL "white restaurant" or "white bathroom" (clearly marked by signage), then I can only conclude that these things no longer exist--except in the figment of someone's (very) vivid imagination. ;)

Someone really ought to refresh themselves on the old story "The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf". The lesson in that parable will one day come in handy for them. ;)
Could your ignorance be displayed any more boldly than in these posts of yours here?

Listen up chuck: You saw no signs since 1968 CAUSE THE DAMN CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964 - duh - MADE IT ILLEGAL.

64. Get it? It was a landmark case and in all the papers you know.
Remember that? That's what we are talking about.

They don't exist anymore because the liberal democrats and northern republicans PUT AN END TO IT. Johnson signed the bill - IN 1964.

The recent talk these days, inspired by the latest incarnation of Strom Thurmonites, is how they want remove that law and go back to those days.

Our Documents - Civil Rights Act (1964)

Geezus Jeny, this is basic stuff, but I'm not surprised you didn't know it.

Could your ignorance be displayed any more boldly than in these posts of yours here?

Listen up chuck: You saw no signs since 1968 CAUSE THE DAMN CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964 - duh - MADE IT ILLEGAL.

64. Get it? It was a landmark case and in all the papers you know.
Remember that? That's what we are talking about.

They don't exist anymore because the liberal democrats and northern republicans PUT AN END TO IT. Johnson signed the bill - IN 1964.

The recent talk these days, inspired by the latest incarnation of Strom Thurmonites, is how they want remove that law and go back to those days.

Our Documents - Civil Rights Act (1964)

Geezus Jeny, this is basic stuff, but I'm not surprised you didn't know it.

Thanks for putting that into words. I was flabbergasted at Jeny's reply. But you have to admit, she was being honest and I suspect she speaks for many, many Republicans.

fr-bham1.jpg

You should thank the Republicans for the Civil Rights Act.

fr-bham1.jpg

You should thank the Republicans for the Civil Rights Act.
Bingo! And there it is.

LOL.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...ng-seperate-lunch-counters-5.html#post2340309

Forum List

Back