My daffodils popped this morning, oh boy!

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
They'e not really established yet, only a couple years old, so. I have em all around my house but only a few on the shady side have come to life so far.

MixDBuD.jpg

D8MOFJc.jpg

5xiLtvz.jpg

PJpwFep.jpg

gjLFoF5.jpg

I got all excited yesterday when I saw a pickup with mud spattered up on the doors. Do you folks down there have "mud season?"

I got all excited yesterday when I saw a pickup with mud spattered up on the doors. Do you folks down there have "mud season?"

No no no no no no.
mud-3-12-13-5.jpg

You find a road like this out in the woods and you get in your jacked up pickup, and you do your level best to cover every inch of the vehicle with mud and still get out without having to call your brother in law with the skidder.

This. Is. Fun.

When I was in Texas, they had a mud season and a dust season

Our crocuses just went by the daffodils have their green shoots up but it will be another week or so before they pop

Our crocuses just went by the daffodils have their green shoots up but it will be another week or so before they pop

It's kind of a downer that they don't last very long, isnlt it?

I saw some crocus pop up and flower with snow on the ground, it was years ago, though, one of those late snow dustngs. Very, very pretty.

I saw some crocus pop up and flower with snow on the ground, it was years ago, though, one of those late snow dustngs. Very, very pretty.
Tough little plants aren't they

First cocuses popped yesterday. Rose bushes are greening up at the bases. Tulips and daffodils are popping up. It's comin!

Mine lasted forever this year which is due to how wet it has been in the last year. It is about a month since mine first bloomed and they are still blooming strong. Lots of blooms.

They'e not really established yet, only a couple years old, so. I have em all around my house but only a few on the shady side have come to life so far.

placeholder_image.svg

placeholder_image.svg

placeholder_image.svg

placeholder_image.svg

placeholder_image.svg
These flowers give young girls ..
- In Europe - at the first date
- In Finland - if you quarrel
- in Germany - if you feel shy.
- in Russia - if you are ready to give your heart and life to your beloved woman ...

Andrey Selivan

placeholder_image.svg

placeholder_image.svg

placeholder_image.svg

placeholder_image.svg

placeholder_image.svg
- in Russia - if you are ready to give your heart and life to your beloved woman ...

Andrey Selivan
Hey, Selivan.

placeholder_image.svg

placeholder_image.svg

placeholder_image.svg

placeholder_image.svg

placeholder_image.svg

Andrey Selivan
Hey, Selivan.
Privet

Forum List

Back