My Dad Voted Today

Update:

After a long and heroic struggle, my Dad passed away this morning.

His proudest accomplishment in life was serving his country in WWII.

I previously showed him your kind words on this thread and he laughed and said that he was just doing his duty.

I went to see him yesterday, got to spend some time with him and told him I loved him. On the ride home I knew I would not see him ever again in this life.

Fair winds and following seas, Pop.

Update:

I previously showed him your kind words on this thread and he laughed and said that he was just doing his duty.

I went to see him yesterday, got to spend some time with him and told him I loved him. On the ride home I knew I would not see him ever again in this life.

Ah Frank, I have tears in my eyes.

You were blessed to have your father in your life as long as you did, mine died when I was 22 years old. Think of the good times, laugh and cry at the memories, and hoist one up in his honor!

RIP Brave Hero!

Update:

I am sorry to hear that Frank. may he RIP. I am sorry I missed this thread back in nov.

The Hancock eh? Great Ship. Hes joined the crew again...fair weather forever.

Forum List

Back