My Cult

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
My cult is based upon the following operational definition of evil.

Evil is that which uses the following tactics:

Elitism
Dehumanization
Deception
Intimidation

to achieve it's goals.

Evis is as evil does. I know it's gumpy, but it works.

rtwngAvngr said:
My cult is based upon the following operational definition of evil.

Evil is that which uses the following tactics:

Elitism
Dehumanization
Deception
Intimidation

to achieve it's goals.

Evis is as evil does. I know it's gumpy, but it works.

What if they use more than these 4 tactics? Is this something like a Holy Hand Grenade ?

OK you're evil. That's cute. Then stop your pedantic Christian diatribes, because Christianity is not supposed to be evil. :boohoo: :dunno:

Nuc said:
OK you're evil. That's cute. Then stop your pedantic Christian diatribes, because Christianity is not supposed to be evil. :boohoo: :dunno:

All i've done is point out the blatant theocratic nature of talmudic "noahidism". I support a multi-religious tolerant society. Islamists and Talmudists noahides are both theocrats. Prove me wrong.

rtwngAvngr said:
All i've done is point out the blatant theocratic nature of talmudic "noahidism". I support a multi-religious tolerant society. Islamists and Talmudists noahides are both theocrats. Prove me wrong.

Then we're on the same page, since I am also against theocracy anywhere and particularly here.

Nevertheless why would a Christian want to be "evil"? I don't get it.

ANd I have no clue how "believing embryos are alive" got framed as "christian extremism". It's biology 101. Baby bio.

rtwngAvngr said:
ANd I have no clue how "believing embryos are alive" got framed as "christian extremism". It's biology 101. Baby bio.

Banning you is like grounding a teen ager---they just get more crazy ideas while trapped with their own thoughts :slap:

Nuc said:
Then we're on the same page, since I am also against theocracy anywhere and particularly here.

Nevertheless why would a Christian want to be "evil"? I don't get it.

Did I say christians want to be evil? I'm looking for a cross cultural, non context bound, operational definition of evil.

Evil is as evil does, and when an entity

Is Elitist
Dehumanizes others
uses Deception
and Intimidation

it is evil. Christianity is not opposed to these principles. I think true christianity, free of worldly perversions, fits inside this circle.

rtwngAvngr said:
Did I say christians want to be evil? I'm looking for a cross cultural, non context bound, operational definition of evil.

Is Elitist
Dehumanizes others
uses Deception
and Intimidation

it is evil. Christianity is not opposed to these principles. I think true christianity, free of worldly perversions, fits inside this circle.

Is your cult written in stone already or is it a "living" cult?

rtwngAvngr said:

Is Elitist
Dehumanizes others
uses Deception
and Intimidation

OK that makes sense. :puke: I think it won't be too long before you do something stupid to yourself or someone else if your mind is wandering around like this.

Nuc said:
OK that makes sense. :puke: I think it won't be too long before you do something stupid to yourself or someone else if your mind is wandering around like this.

WHat do you mean?

I think evil really can be summed up with the Four Facets, as I call them.

Elitism
Dehumanization
Deception
And Intimidation.

This will be a morality based fraternal organization, like the masons, but without the satan worship, the levels, the global conquest, the lies about the aforementioned, and the intimidation of those who point at the emperor's nudity.

rtwngAvngr said:
WHat do you mean?

I think evil really can be summed up with the Four Facets, as I call them.

Elitism
Dehumanization
Deception
And Intimidation.

This will be a morality based fraternal organization, like the masons, but without the satan worship, the levels, the global conquest, the lies about the aforementioned, and the intimidation of those who point at the emperor's nudity.

OK, but is it a Christian organization or neutral? If it's Christian, what does it have to do with Jesus?

Nuc said:
OK, but is it a Christian organization or neutral? If it's Christian, what does it have to do with Jesus?

It's not specifically christian, but it despises lies, elitism, and intimidation. If those principles, honesty and fair play, are against your religion, then this club isn't for you.

Nuc said:

WHAT??? Jesus is the epitome of good ! People just twisted his message to suit themselves.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's not specifically christian, but it despises lies, elitism, and intimidation. If those principles, honesty and fair play, are against your religion, then this club isn't for you.

Is this a shell game? You said your cult was going to be based on elitism etc.

Nuc said:
Is this a shell game? You said your cult was going to be based on elitism etc.

No. Elitism is one of the facets used to identify evil. If I was unclear, I apologize.

Forum List

Back