My Crazy Plan To Create Jobs

Sirkarl101

Nov 20, 2011
I will be the first to admit it. I am a bit unusual in my way of thought on many things. I tend to approach issues from an unusual direction.

Recently, the job issues weighed heavy on my mind. I looked at all the angles and trends and came up with an idea everyone I talked to politely stated that it was different while thinking something else like, what is he nuts. Well here I go I will try and explain it to you and if nothing else I get it out there and of my mind and perhaps you get a good laugh.

There are so many people out of work because companies are not hiring obviously. There are also a great deal of people with great ideas, motivation and good intentions. The problem usually if not always stopping people from starting a new business for example of course is money. Money for equipment, advertisement, labor, machines, buildings or office, etc.

My proposed business plan for today is as follows. A national website is set up with the list of peoples talents, equipment, building, labor, materials, that are available to be put into a national pot if you may. People look at the list and say perhaps I have professional cleaning equipment but do not have a salesman or someone to use it, also advertisement and some basic materials are needed. I offer my equipment to merge with the other people who meet the needs to start a cleaning business. People respond saying they would be interested to donate their services, material etc. to create a functioning business. Discussion between the parties can take place as far as actually creating a general partnership. All parties will donate their time, etc and the only overhead being electricity, water. The needs that can not be donated. Everyone works for free to get the business up and running and no one gets a paycheck which keeps those unemployed free to collect unemployment. Those on assistance do not lose it. Once the organization is profitable to the point of where everyone agrees there is enough revenues to start drawing a paycheck, well then you are in business.

It is very important I realize to be careful of whom you go into an agreement with and I would recommend mutual agreements for background checks and a third party to serve as executor to revenues such as an attorney. Legal contracts will be of the utmost importance. All parties will have profit sharing and anyone who is requested to leave at the agreement of other persons request will be compensated by calculating the value of the company multiplied by the percentage of growth times 5 then divided by the number of original founding members. Valid reasons must be written, voted on and agreed by all parties.

Any new partners brought in on an hourly rate but will share in the profits to be determined by the partners. Profit sharing is the key to the success of the new business plan also.

I am still mulling over the details but that is the overview. Pooling national resources to start new businesses. Go ahead and laugh if you wish it is cool. I laugh at myself quite a bit.

My plan to create jobs would start with the government, and all the strangling regulations and taxation that have forced all the jobs overseas in the first place.

My plan to create jobs would start with the government, and all the strangling regulations and taxation that have forced all the jobs overseas in the first place.

I don't know PR - I like clean air and water... besides, I think more jobs were moved overseas for the cheap labor.

I will be the first to admit it. I am a bit unusual in my way of thought on many things. I tend to approach issues from an unusual direction.

Recently, the job issues weighed heavy on my mind. I looked at all the angles and trends and came up with an idea everyone I talked to politely stated that it was different while thinking something else like, what is he nuts. Well here I go I will try and explain it to you and if nothing else I get it out there and of my mind and perhaps you get a good laugh.

There are so many people out of work because companies are not hiring obviously. There are also a great deal of people with great ideas, motivation and good intentions. The problem usually if not always stopping people from starting a new business for example of course is money. Money for equipment, advertisement, labor, machines, buildings or office, etc.

My proposed business plan for today is as follows. A national website is set up with the list of peoples talents, equipment, building, labor, materials, that are available to be put into a national pot if you may. People look at the list and say perhaps I have professional cleaning equipment but do not have a salesman or someone to use it, also advertisement and some basic materials are needed. I offer my equipment to merge with the other people who meet the needs to start a cleaning business. People respond saying they would be interested to donate their services, material etc. to create a functioning business. Discussion between the parties can take place as far as actually creating a general partnership. All parties will donate their time, etc and the only overhead being electricity, water. The needs that can not be donated. Everyone works for free to get the business up and running and no one gets a paycheck which keeps those unemployed free to collect unemployment. Those on assistance do not lose it. Once the organization is profitable to the point of where everyone agrees there is enough revenues to start drawing a paycheck, well then you are in business.

It is very important I realize to be careful of whom you go into an agreement with and I would recommend mutual agreements for background checks and a third party to serve as executor to revenues such as an attorney. Legal contracts will be of the utmost importance. All parties will have profit sharing and anyone who is requested to leave at the agreement of other persons request will be compensated by calculating the value of the company multiplied by the percentage of growth times 5 then divided by the number of original founding members. Valid reasons must be written, voted on and agreed by all parties.

Any new partners brought in on an hourly rate but will share in the profits to be determined by the partners. Profit sharing is the key to the success of the new business plan also.

I am still mulling over the details but that is the overview. Pooling national resources to start new businesses. Go ahead and laugh if you wish it is cool. I laugh at myself quite a bit.

Your idea isn't crazy.

You'll just be hard pressed to find people willing to take that much risk with no confidence they'll make money.

Put your idea into a NOT FOR PROFIT format, and you might be able to pull it off.

I agree, and I was shocked to be educated on the fact that the corporate tax is the highest in the world. That to me is just inviting a disaster.

I agree, and I was shocked to be educated on the fact that the corporate tax is the highest in the world. That to me is just inviting a disaster.

It's not the highest though... not if your lawyers and accountants are worth what you pay them.

The problem is not that corporate taxes are too high, the problem is that the entire tax code is unfair toward those most likely to be able to afford attorneys and accountants to help them wade through the complicated bullshit we call a tax code.

Fair and simple taxes, a budget that's balanced by law, transparency in all things politics and then build an economy that your kids can drive to the stars.

:smoke: It ain't rocket science, y'all.

Forum List

Back