My cousin invited me to a cookout at her house for Labor Day and I asked her

what can I contribute? She said "The Grill, Burgers, and hamburgers rolls?"

She said the Grill is on sale at Walmart but that was a weird fucking invitation lol
Well, did you learn a lesson about asking what you might contribute when invited to a cookout? At least you know better than to ask a question like that in the future.

Call her back and suggest that the cookout take place at your house since you're furnishing everything but chips and dip. Also, tell her to bring her checkbook just incase someone has to make a beer run. That should do it.

I don't like that it's on Labor Day which is a day I like to sit around in my drawls and watch TV

Wish it was sat or sun
OK. Call her back and tell her that you can't make it this time. You'll save $80 and enjoy your TV programs. You might be able to catch reruns of Hogan's Heroes.

Good thing I got the bonus at the job

Yes, that bonus seems very important to you.

Are you aware of how well Kirby vaccuum cleaners can suck up stuff?

Who the fuck is Kirby?
Kirby is the party guy that cleans up after everyone leaves. He's really good too. Ask JR about Kirby.

I remember Durward Kirby, and Kirby Grant...

But not just Kirby.
You don't get out much .. do you?

She said the Grill is on sale at Walmart but that was a weird fucking invitation lol
Well, did you learn a lesson about asking what you might contribute when invited to a cookout? At least you know better than to ask a question like that in the future.

Call her back and suggest that the cookout take place at your house since you're furnishing everything but chips and dip. Also, tell her to bring her checkbook just incase someone has to make a beer run. That should do it.

I don't like that it's on Labor Day which is a day I like to sit around in my drawls and watch TV

Wish it was sat or sun
OK. Call her back and tell her that you can't make it this time. You'll save $80 and enjoy your TV programs. You might be able to catch reruns of Hogan's Heroes.

Since I will see my family 3 more times before 2016, I decided to go anyway

Labor Day
Oct 19th-family birthday dinner
Christmas

Who the fuck is Kirby?

I think it was this guy.

th

That's Kilroy...

Kilroy, Killjoy, Kirby...

all the same to me.

:O)

Killjoy is the weird uncle no one wants to talk about.

Who the fuck is Kirby?
Kirby is the party guy that cleans up after everyone leaves. He's really good too. Ask JR about Kirby.

But not just Kirby.

I'm an old man and the only things I can think of that are older than me are fire, the wheel, the Fuller Brush man and Kirby vacuum cleaners .

Wish it was sat or sun

Labor Day
Christmas
OK. I guess that bonus check is going to be spent for a good cause. When it's over, before you leave, make sure to tell her that enjoyed yourself, and that you need to borrow $20 to make it through the week. If she ask you why you need the money, tell that invitation cost a lot more than you expected. ( make sure to smile when you say it )

Who the fuck is Kirby?

But not just Kirby.

I'm an old man and the only things I can think of that are older than me are fire, the wheel, the Fuller Brush man and Kirby vacuum cleaners .
Hell, you're still young then. I remember when the first dust settled across the land. I greeted Noah when he stepped off the ark. I showed Noah where the olive tree was that the dove got the branch from. You're young.

Wish it was sat or sun

Labor Day
Christmas
Just tell her you have a new doormat to contribute. Imagine her surprise when that doormat is YOU! :lol:

Wish it was sat or sun

Labor Day
Christmas
Just tell her you have a new doormat to contribute. Imagine her surprise when that doormat is YOU! :lol:

Wish it was sat or sun

Labor Day
Christmas

That joke would have been funny if it was a coworker's cookout. But since it's about my cousin it confirms you are truly a STUPID BITCH

Who the fuck is Kirby?

But not just Kirby.
You don't get out much .. do you?

Get to the range 3-4 times a week.

But starting to think I need to update my tv

Wish it was sat or sun

Labor Day
Christmas

"Oct 19th-family birthday dinner"

Think you're a tad late for that one...

Wish it was sat or sun

Labor Day
Christmas

what the fuck are you talking about?

Who the fuck is Kirby?

But not just Kirby.

Hell, you're still young then. I remember when the first dust settled across the land. I greeted Noah when he stepped off the ark. I showed Noah where the olive tree was that the dove got the branch from. You're young.

older sister invented dirt,
Older brother invented water,

I made the first mud pie.

I remember when Moby Dick was a pollywog.

When God said, 'Let there be Light', I flipped the switch.

Wish it was sat or sun

Labor Day
Christmas

what the fuck are you talking about?

Misread it, thought it said Aug 19.

My bad

Wish it was sat or sun

Labor Day
Christmas

Wish it was sat or sun

Labor Day
Christmas

That joke would have been funny if it was a coworker's cookout. But since it's about my cousin it confirms you are truly a STUPID BITCH
Oh comon, be a sport, you might meet somebody nice who isn't a cousin you know. Maybe they'd like a nice doormat.

Who the fuck is Kirby?

But not just Kirby.

Bunch of wet behind the ears whippersnappers!

I was there to show God where to find the switch so he could claim "let there be light"!

:D

Wish it was sat or sun

Labor Day
Christmas

Wish it was sat or sun

Labor Day
Christmas

Oh comon, be a sport, you might meet somebody nice who isn't a cousin you know. Maybe they'd like a nice doormat.

The only toes I want on my backs is yours

Forum List

Back