My cousin invited me to a cookout at her house for Labor Day and I asked her

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
what can I contribute? She said "The Grill, Burgers, and hamburgers rolls?"

She said the Grill is on sale at Walmart but that was a weird fucking invitation lol

It sounds like your cousin has invited you into buying all the food for her shindig. lol

fbj, that is probably the only invite you will get. If you don't want to sit home alone, you need to jump on it.

Good thing I got the bonus at the job

Good thing I got the bonus at the job

Yes, that bonus seems very important to you.

Are you aware of how well Kirby vaccuum cleaners can suck up stuff?

Who the fuck is Kirby?

I think it was this guy.

th

She said the Grill is on sale at Walmart but that was a weird fucking invitation lol
Well, did you learn a lesson about asking what you might contribute when invited to a cookout? At least you know better than to ask a question like that in the future.

Call her back and suggest that the cookout take place at your house since you're furnishing everything but chips and dip. Also, tell her to bring her checkbook just incase someone has to make a beer run. That should do it.

Well, did you learn a lesson about asking what you might contribute when invited to a cookout? At least you know better than to ask a question like that in the future.

Call her back and suggest that the cookout take place at your house since you're furnishing everything but chips and dip. Also, tell her to bring her checkbook just incase someone has to make a beer run. That should do it.

They can just use his car engine to grill everything. Wrap that stuff up in aluminium foil, put it under the hood and take a road trip. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

I don't like that it's on Labor Day which is a day I like to sit around in my drawls and watch TV

Wish it was sat or sun

Forum List

Back