My country, my ass.

And you guys were already chirping the usual song before you were aware of that.

I agree, the "same ole chit day after day just seems loony".

You guys need some new one liners.

bullshit....he told us this in the summer of 09....but you just go ahead and thank him when he puts the Country down....next i expect to see you defending that other anti-American asshole Yukon...

Maybe you knew, but there were plenty of people on here who didn't.

Geau....8 out of 10 of this guys posts are put downs of either this Country or its people.....its not hard to see that.....now the guy left.....ok thats fine.....but like Liberty said.....its gets old when he comes in here and does this shit.....and unlike many in here.....i will get on the fucker off every time i see him do this.....whats really kinda sad is when he does this...and you see so called Americans thanking him for the post.....its the same thing with that other asshole Yukon.....fuck them both....

God the "love it or leave it" mantra is so lame.

Not as lame as the "Gaea, I hate it here so much but I'm not willing to leave or do anything to improve it so I'll just bitch impotently on the internet" mantra.

Few people on here actually claim to "hate" their country. What often happens is that they are accused of "hating" their country for pointing out problems and flaws.

There is a difference between criticism and loathing.

And I've been told I hate America because I disagree with Obama. :lol:

Geau....8 out of 10 of this guys posts are put downs of either this Country or its people.....its not hard to see that.....now the guy left.....ok thats fine.....but like Liberty said.....its gets old when he comes in here and does this shit.....and unlike many in here.....i will get on the fucker off every time i see him do this.....whats really kinda sad is when he does this...and you see so called Americans thanking him for the post.....its the same thing with that other asshole Yukon.....fuck them both....

I don't pay that much attention to them.

Not as lame as the "Gaea, I hate it here so much but I'm not willing to leave or do anything to improve it so I'll just bitch impotently on the internet" mantra.

Few people on here actually claim to "hate" their country. What often happens is that they are accused of "hating" their country for pointing out problems and flaws.

And that is equally lame.

And that is equally lame.

Ugeauxtofuckinghell,

You are WAY THE FUCK beyond lame, you Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd twit.

Forum List

Back