My country, my ass.

Many countries to choose from. Why stay in a country you hate so much? That just doesn't make any sense to me. It's like that annoying person at work who constantly complains about how bad their job is,yet they never leave. They just stay and torture their coworkers with their endless b*tchin. If you see this country as being so "Evil",i see no reason for you to stay. Surely there has to be somewhere you can go where things are so much better. The endless b*tchin just gets old.

Just do some research and find a country that best fits your idea of what a perfect country is and then make some plans to get there. I do agree with Alex Jones and his Conspiracy brethren on some stuff but come on man,enough is enough. If you hate this country so much it really would be in your best interest to find another country that best meets your needs. It would probably be better for your health too. All those bad feelings and hate for this country can't be good for your health. Just find a better country and feel better. Life really is short. Don't waste anymore time whining about how much you hate this one. Hey good luck with that though. I really do wish you well.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Many countries to choose from. Why stay in a country you hate so much? That just doesn't make any sense to me. It's like that annoying person at work who constantly complains about how bad their job is,yet they never leave. They just stay and torture their coworkers with their endless b*tchin. If you see this country as being so "Evil",i see no reason for you to stay. Surely there has to be somewhere you can go where things are so much better. The endless b*tchin just gets old.

Just do some research and find a country that best fits your idea of what a perfect country is and then make some plans to get there. I do agree with Alex Jones and his Conspiracy brethren on some stuff but come on man,enough is enough. If you hate this country so much it really would be in your best interest to find another country that best meets your needs. It would probably be better for your health too. All those bad feelings and hate for this country can't be good for your health. Just find a better country and feel better. Life really is short. Don't waste anymore time whining about how much you hate this one. Hey good luck with that though. I really do wish you well.
All I did was pass on a link from an email.:eusa_shhh:
Yeah. I left in 2005.
There is no better country than the USA. Vote it back..............like the song says.

Too easy. It is easier to stay and screw things up for everyone else.

Yeah. I left in 2005.
There is no better country than the USA. Vote it back..............like the song says.

Hey i really do respect your decision to leave. I mean that. That being said,I just don't think there is any point in coming to an American political message board everyday and whining about how much you hate America. You hated it so you left. That's cool with me. Now you just need to move on. We all get it by now...You really really hate that "Evil America." Message sent and received by all here at USMB. So stop being such a One Trick Pony. Either try some new material or just move on with your life outside "Evil America." Seriously,i really do wish you well.

Last edited:
Yea if you hated America enough to leave then i don't see the point of coming to an American political message board everyday. When you left,you forfeited credibility. You should have moved on by now. Coming here constantly whining about how much you hate America just seems pretty pathetic to me. You're not here anymore so what are you still b*tchin about? Move on man. Move on.

Last edited:

Yeah. I left in 2005.

Hey i really do respect your decision to leave. I mean that. That being said,I just don't think there is any point in coming to an American political message board everyday and whining about how much you hate America. You hated it so you left. That's cool with me. Now you just need to move on. We all get it by now...You really really hate that "Evil America." Message sent and received by all here at USMB. So stop being such a One Trick Pony. Either try some new material or just move on with your life outside "Evil America." Seriously,i really do wish you well.

What Libocalypse said......except that I don't wish that SOB well.

But, I'm not bad enough to wish him to go live in the fucking Muslim countries he wants America to be destroyed by.... I'm willing to find Dr. Kevorkian's number for him.

That's the kind of guy I am.

Yeah. I left in 2005.

bullshit.....your posts prove otherwise....it smells so much better since you left......

Burn your passport, and never come back. Simple!

Problem solved. :clap2:

I'm betting he's too chickenshit to do that.

Of course he wont, Big talk little action is the Norm for these guys.

That chat back and forth on their I Phones, and high speed internet about how terrible Capitalism is. They exercise their Freedom of speech and expression garunteed to them by our Military as they bash us as imperialists.

Rather disgusting but true.

Problem solved. :clap2:

I'm betting he's too chickenshit to do that.

Of course he wont, Big talk little action is the Norm for these guys.

That chat back and forth on their I Phones, and high speed internet about how terrible Capitalism is. They exercise their Freedom of speech and expression garunteed to them by our Military as they bash us as imperialists.

Rather disgusting but true.

Chickenreds.

Forum List

Back