MY CONSERVATIVE FRIENDS: Which of the following is true about YOU?

Which of the following is true about YOU?

• Total voters
Now, do you really care about all that shit I responded to?

Yes...yes I do.

Why? What's it to you? Particularly whether or not a woman chooses to breastfeed? Is the answer an indication, to you, whether or not the practice will continue into adulthood?

Usually, I think it's an indication of the bond between mother and child, and whether that parent will continue to remain a very close part of that childs life, or just turn him/her over to TVs and other crap.

I know what I'm tryoing to say, but it's also the crack of dawn, and I've had no coffee yet. :neutral:

JMO. I could be full of shit. :D

What does shopping at local stores have to do with what side you lean to politically?

Anyway..

-I try to eat organic foods and fresh foods.

Organic doesn't mean anything to me. I do love fresh produce though.

-I try to recycle what I can.

I'm required to by law, but would do it regardless.

-I try to use cloth bags for groceries instead of plastic.

I use plastic, but I reuse them in many different fashions.

-I avoid using products tested on animals.

There's very few people that can make this claim. If you take meds of any sort, most likely they were tested on animals. But when I buy cocaine from an unknown street corner, I like to let my dog try it out first to see if it's good shit. If I come across a pill I can't identify, I let me cat try it out before taking a chance.

-I drive a fuel efficient car or a hybrid.

Those people are so SMUG.

-I try to conserve electricity in my home.

Other than my high powered UV lights for growing my weed (organic), yes. I make up for those by using candles and flashlights everywhere else in the house.

-My child was breastfed.

Fuck no, those are daddy's boobies.

-Fuck that shit! I'm an AMERICAN!

Yes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back