My Conservative Friends Make Me Laugh

auditor0007

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, OH
Today, a friend of mine from high school who is a big time con, posted the following on Facebook.

9 THINGS AMERICANS COULD LEARN FROM AUSTRALIANS
9 things Americans could learn from Australians - Matador Network

So my conservative friend states that he likes #3 and #9 in particular. Conservative friend number two chimes in that if things get any worse here in the US, he may just have to move to Australia since they know what they're doing.

Now, these guys are really conservative. I can only laugh. If you don't understand why I'm laughing so hard, then I imagine you are a conservative.

Today, a friend of mine from high school who is a big time con, posted the following on Facebook.

So my conservative friend states that he likes #3 and #9 in particular. Conservative friend number two chimes in that if things get any worse here in the US, he may just have to move to Australia since they know what they're doing.

Now, these guys are really conservative. I can only laugh. If you don't understand why I'm laughing so hard, then I imagine you are a conservative.

I am amused also; geography, demigraphics, and history play a 'bit' of a role in nations. We all can learn about & from others, but the US & Australia are very unique, and to each their own.

Maybe the joke's on you......

Australia has a run with Progressives and their immigration ideas a few years ago. Seems they wanted open borders. So many people started crashing their shores and taking up all of the welfare.

They ended up changing their immigration laws, making them so strict that if you're caught in the country as an illegal they put you in prison on an island for months until they can process you and ship you back to your country of origin. You will never, ever, be allowed to immigrate to Australia once you're deported.

Maybe the joke's on you......

Australia has a run with Progressives and their immigration ideas a few years ago. Seems they wanted open borders. So many people started crashing their shores and taking up all of the welfare.

They ended up changing their immigration laws, making them so strict that if you're caught in the country as an illegal they put you in prison on an island for months until they can process you and ship you back to your country of origin. You will never, ever, be allowed to immigrate to Australia once you're deported.

Hmmm, fairly strict gun control laws, universal health care, and the highest minimum wage in the world. My God, I think they are all communists.

Forum List

Back