my conservative brethren & fellow gun owners....

Hey if you need a big gun to hide other deficiencies then that's your problem. Personally I have seen firsthand what guns do to people and I have seen soldiers with years of training freeze up. So shut your sanctimonious ass up.

Fuck you, you leftist bastard, some one proves they meet your standards and you change your narrative. You come in a place where I am and try to hurt innocent people and see how long it takes to put your ass down.

It fucking amazes me that the left have done everything they can to destroy the very fabric of our society and then gets totally shocked when it breaks down. Get a grip and do a little soul searching to find how you're just as responsible as anyone for the tragedies that are happening all around us.

Hey if you need a big gun to hide other deficiencies then that's your problem. Personally I have seen firsthand what guns do to people and I have seen soldiers with years of training freeze up. So shut your sanctimonious ass up.

Fuck you, you leftist bastard, some one proves they meet your standards and you change your narrative. You come in a place where I am and try to hurt innocent people and see how long it takes to put your ass down.

I've seen your kind before. You've probably got videos on YouTube shooting pop cans. REMF

I've seen your kind before. You've probably got videos on YouTube shooting pop cans. REMF

Your as funny as your avatar, I wouldn't know how to post a video if my life depended on it. Also I don't text or tweet, but I am honest and I keep my word. So just crawl back under your rock and enjoy the liberal utopia you've created there.

and that's supposed to be a negative. Gee check your values.

A very "Dem" friend recently confided that the beauty of mass-gun ownership in this country is the fact that "they" will never be able to "come for our guns" - and that is the essence of domocracy and freedom.

Nobody is coming for anyone's guns. However, when carrying those guns outside the home, if they have not the legal permits for war weopons, then they need to lose those weopons and do jail time.

Three times last week, assault rifles were used in multiple shooting. Three times in one week! Doesn't that ring any bells with any of you gun nuts?

How is a ban on scary looking rifles going to stop criminals?

and that's supposed to be a negative. Gee check your values.

Naw, he's just running out of ammo.

What gets me is all of the bravado comming from the gun nuts that if only they were there they would have shot the guy and taken care of everything. Most of them would have pissed down their leg and maybe shot civilians. SWAT teams and the military have years of training to handle situations like this, yet some moron with 20 hours of range time thinks he will be cool under pressure?

I served during vietnam...we would have ate a swat team for breakfast. :D

Especially if it was an LAPD SWAT team. They have been gutted, feminized and gayed up with a feather boa.

Ya brang a teeer to muh I.

But, you know what? This isn't about you and your "conservative brethren". Its about 20 dead children and its about all the murders that happen in this country every day.

Lose the drama queen crap and try feeling for those families instead of your silly whining.

No fuck it's not about the children. Gun grabbers have been pissed since George bush lifted the first gun ban and have tried tirelessly to find a reason to push for another more lengthy one.
So stop using children as your whipping boy to push your god damn agenda.

remember when the dems said we were tin foil hat crazy that they would be coming for our guns....well

You’re still tin foil hat crazy because no one is going to ‘take away’ your guns.

You are probably correct, but the talk about banning assault rifles and their look alikes raises a question for me.

What will happen to the 3.3 to 3.5 million AR-15's that have already been sold in America since 1986? Will they be confiscated, or will the future sale of them be banned?

Forum List

Back