My condolences to the USA

then leave

I'm not leaving but I am starting a company to help business leave. Small and mid sized business is an underserved community. Everyone will help a company that will move 1,500 jobs out of the country. No one is looking at helping move a company with 100 or 200, or even ten or fifteen jobs out of the country. There's a market out there and I intend to fill the need.

I started planning this two months ago. I've already started identifying countries willing to provide incentives for small business and started forming the network to help owners and investors get out.

Hopefully, you will be moving right along with the jobs.

Who would pay your welfare?

I pay more in capital gains tax than you make in salary.

So STFU.

I'm content to support safety nets that maintain a standard of living for the poor and working poor.

With the market tanking almost 300 points so far today, I suspect those capital gains are going to be a lot less.

His idea of capital gains are the raisins he finds under his seat at the bus stop.

My condolences to the USA too. It has passed into history along with Camelot.

The majority is deviant, depraved and degenerate. The answer for republicans was not to become just as deviant, depraved and degenerate as democrats. Otherwise it would be a choice between what kind of democrat do you want.

The flame of liberty hasn't gone out but it will have to burn elsewhere.
Obama appealed to the masses by demonizing the wealthier and more successful Americans. Not hard to do Kind of like what Marx and Lenin did. It wasn't really rocket science. Mitt Romney was too much of a pussy and coward (as per his not attacking Pbama over Ben Ghazi) and did not have the ability to relate to the average American.

Americans were left with choosing the safer of two bad choices, which was Obama.

With no need to worry about re-election.

Obama is going to hold Israel accountable for it's apartheid/fascist behavior. :thup:

I'm thinking you're going to be a bit suprised......
More than a bit. His Cheif architect Axelrod is a die hard Zionist Jew, and Rahm Emanuel his ex cheif of staff, son of one of the founders of Israel. Obama was conceived at liberal Hollywood Jew Steven Spielberg. But never the less a rabid Zionist.

I pay more in capital gains tax than you make in salary.

So STFU.

I'm content to support safety nets that maintain a standard of living for the poor and working poor.

With the market tanking almost 300 points so far today, I suspect those capital gains are going to be a lot less.

His idea of capital gains are the raisins he finds under his seat at the bus stop.
Might be inside the majestic refrigerator box he calls home.

To be honest, it was a list of caricatures as candidates for republican nomination. Bunch of ignoramuses, backwards ass anti abortion, anti gay, anti Latino, and old school republican has beens. What was needed was new blood / new generation that mainstream America could relate to. Each of the candidates had his her her own major defects and the republicans ended up choosing the best in a bunch of bad choices. Romney's third debate on foreign policy was as bad as Obama's first. The other issues I believe contributed to this loss were people still blamed Bush for what had happened to the economy when Obama took over and were fearful (correctly or incorrectly) that Romney would take us back to those days again, and of course race played a major factor as all the blacks and minorities in highly populated urban areas came out in droves to vote for Obama. All in all we can credit the Democrat machine for an amazing ground game across the country and areas they needed to get the vote out, and a special award to David Axelrod for the genius behind this machine.

What worries me is what kind of country will we be left with after four more years of Obama.

We'll be fine, but thanks for your condolences. We survived Clinton; I'm sure we'll survive Obama.

The majority is deviant, depraved and degenerate. The answer for republicans was not to become just as deviant, depraved and degenerate as democrats. Otherwise it would be a choice between what kind of democrat do you want.

Obama appealed to the masses by demonizing the wealthier and more successful Americans. Not hard to do Kind of like what Marx and Lenin did. It wasn't really rocket science. Mitt Romney was too much of a pussy and coward (as per his not attacking Pbama over Ben Ghazi) and did not have the ability to relate to the average American.

Americans were left with choosing the safer of two bad choices, which was Obama.

How exactly does calling for a return to the tax rates of the 1990's (an increase of about 3%) demonize the wealthy and more successful American.

Kinda of like Marx and Lenin? Do tell!

Daily Kos: Obama, Marx, and the redistribution of wealth

Condolences would have been in order had the radical rightwingnuts gotten the win.

Now maybe they'll learn to play nice.

Thanks anyway
Well we'll never know. Besides Mitt Romney was a moderate who planned on working on both sides of the isle. Now we'll just have to "hope" that the next four years will be drastically different than the last, in that Obama as a result of the close election may have moved a little to the middle, otherwise we are all fooked.

How exactly does calling for a return to the tax rates of the 1990's (an increase of about 3%) demonize the wealthy and more successful American.

Kinda of like Marx and Lenin? Do tell!

Daily Kos: Obama, Marx, and the redistribution of wealth
Oh please his whole presidency so far has been about dividing people along economic and racial lines and demonizing the wealthy and making them "pay their fair share" and those evil "millionaires with the corporate jets blah blah blah". Obama not been a uniter at all, and probably the most divisive of all presidents. Take a look at the election map, there is more red there than blue, even in the states that are traditionally blue. The reason Obama won was he did exponentially well in the higher populated urban areas.

Wait until the people who voted for Obama get hit with paying higher income tax rates at the end of this year, and higher health care bills when the health care bill kicks off. I'm sure that will make them real happy about who they voted for. One would literally have to be out of his mind to ask to pay more taxes and bills, of all things in this shitty Obama economy. Unless of course you really don't pay any taxes, which is the Obama and the Democratic voter base. Of course that voter base will consist of a majority "coalition", and all Obama did was throw them some "evil capitalist rich people" as red meat, mixed with a little fear mongering.

His campaign philosophy could be summarized in one theme: "kill the rich people"

Last edited:
If you don't like the results, dial

1-800-EAT-SHIT​
I dialed 1-800-EAT LOIN BOY. Someone picked up and said "he's busy now, he'll call you back." ha ha ha.

New Topics

Forum List

Back