My computor keeps glitching

I'm amazed TM has the mental capacity to remember to keep breathing.

We had to artificially attach some nerve endings, amongst other accessories. Now we can't get her to shut up. All day, all night, all we hear is, "You will be assimilated, resistance is futile".
Note to self, build in a sleep cycle!!!!!

vBulletin Message
Truthmatters, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Forum Jump
User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home USMB Office Rules and Guidelines Introduce Yourself Announcements and Feedback US Discussion Politics Congress Media Immigration/Illegal Immigration Stock Market Law and Justice System Environment Education Energy Economy Science and Technology Religion and Ethics History Health and Lifestyle Military Conspiracy Theories Race Relations/Racism Tea Party General -- Global Discussion General Global Topics Wikileaks The Middle East - General Iraq Iran Afghanistan Israel and Palestine Europe Canada Asia Africa The Taunting Arena The Flame Zone USMB's Rep Fest Zone The Rubber Room Hobbies Sports The Outdoors Food & Wine Writing Pets Photography and Imaging Music Computers Arts & Crafts Community General Discussion Reviews Humor

vBulletin Message
Truthmatters, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Forum Jump
User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home USMB Office Rules and Guidelines Introduce Yourself Announcements and Feedback US Discussion Politics Congress Media Immigration/Illegal Immigration Stock Market Law and Justice System Environment Education Energy Economy Science and Technology Religion and Ethics History Health and Lifestyle Military Conspiracy Theories Race Relations/Racism Tea Party General -- Global Discussion General Global Topics Wikileaks The Middle East - General Iraq Iran Afghanistan Israel and Palestine Europe Canada Asia Africa The Taunting Arena The Flame Zone USMB's Rep Fest Zone The Rubber Room Hobbies Sports The Outdoors Food & Wine Writing Pets Photography and Imaging Music Computers Arts & Crafts Community General Discussion Reviews Humor

Still get this to this day when I click thosse links of my threads

How would I find merged threads?

I really dont know anything about computors

Step 1: Click on your Screen Name on the top right.

Step 2: While in your profile click on the Statistics Tab.

Step 3: Click on "Find all posts by ____"

Step 4: Find your post.

Hope that helps.

I did that and the thread was not there . So I posted the thread again and it got a couple of answers seconds larter it was gone again.

maybe I am pressing some wrong button or something when I reply myself?
I cannot post a picture on this site. I too am computer challenged. I draft documents on my machine, seldom post photos or attempt artwork.

vBulletin Message

Still get this to this day when I click thosse links of my threads

See. Ringel did not install enough memory.

Nope I have been locked out of those threads

I know the mods here would never act like that.

Is it possible some poster can get into my account and screw with it?

Should I buy more security protection in order to keep posting here?

Is my computor in danger ?

no, the 'mods' wouldn't...

certainly it's possible...

Yes, you should buy the most expensive anti-hacking anti-virus program you can find...

only from you...

Forum List

Back